forum

[STD][CLOSED(SEE YOU NEXT TIME!)][4v4] Osu! Tournament 1 (Tier 1: 40k-100k)(Tier 2: 100k-all)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Osu! Tournament 1

Hello and welcome to Osu! Tournament 1.
All the links for registering, rules, scheduling, mappools, and to join the discord are above.
IN NEED OF STAFF! (ref, mappoolers, discord mods)
Tier 1: 40k-100k
Tier 2: 100k-all
This will be a 4v4 tournament with 6 ppl per team.
Hope to see you at qualifiers!

Main Sheet

Any Questions about the tournament should be sent as a comment on this post or dmed to the staff on discord.

Discord (must be in discord to play in tournament)

Reg Link Tier 1 (40k-100k)

Reg Link Tier 2 (100k-all)

4fun game (but if we get donations then we can give out supporter)

- Qualifiers -
Qualifier lobbies will be held periodically during the qualifiers weekend. Teams may sign up for a qualifier lobby that is the most convenient provided that the lobby is not full.
A maximum of 4 teams may play in a qualifier lobby.
Qualifier lobbies will be played on Head-to-Head instead of Team VS. The scoring system will still be ScoreV2 NF will be enforced on all maps.
Each lobby will run through the mappool once.

- Bracket Stage
-All maps will be played with NF enforced and ScoreV2.
-The match referee will invite the team captain at least 5 minutes before the match.
-Team captains will be sent invites to the lobby. It is the team captain's responsibility to invite the rest of their team.
-If a team does not have four players present in the lobby 10 minutes after the match time, they lose ALL their bans.
-If a team does not have four players present in the lobby 15 minutes after the match time, they FORFEIT the match.
-Have a warmup
-The referee will ask team captains to roll after warmups.
-The roll winner will have the option to choose to have either the first pick/second ban or the second pick/first ban.
-The team that bans first will ban one map. The other team will then ban two maps with the first team having the final ban.
Teams will have 2 minutes each for bans, picks, and roster changes.
• If a team does not ban a map after the 2 minute timer, they will lose that ban.
• If a team does not pick a map after the 2 minute timer, the pick will go to the other team with no change to the pick order.
• If a team does not have 4 players ready at the end of the 2 minute timer after a map has been picked, the referee has the right to force start the map with an !mp start command.
-If a player disconnects from the match during the first 30 seconds of a map, that map will be replayed. This can only happen once per team per match.
JohnyC_Giant
POGU
Razak_
Are there any prizes?
Topic Starter
no not yet
Soulwiped
yo im 25k can i join im bad plz im dt farmer im secretly a 6 digit
Topic Starter
haha no
IDan24
query: what time will most matches be held (specifically in UTC)?
AfterLine

IDan24 wrote:

call hosters in the discord
JohnyC_Giant

IDan24 wrote:

time and date preciely wil be determined soon....
Btw im one of the main hosts (the more active) so if u have any questions ask me in discord JohnyC_Giant#6665
Topic Starter
still open so welcome to join solo or with a team
John Scena

Razak_ wrote:

Are there any prizes?
I'm putting in a few months of supporter myself, so there will be something guaranted (ref)
JohnyC_Giant

Fat_Lucifer wrote:

Razak_ wrote:

Are there any prizes?
I'm putting in a few months of supporter myself, so there will be something guaranted (ref)
wut are u really
John Scena
yeah?
Clux
I'm brand new to the tournament part of osu. This is the first one i've signed up to...
kek
Remiscute67
i have no teammates:(
Saraishii
is this screened?
Goyuu-
Okay, wish i can play ^^
JohnyC_Giant

saberrrrrr wrote:

i have no teammates:(
u can find some in the discord
Sugar_owo