forum

Bootfighter/UltimateKnight Windom XP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cassarenas
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
adam2046
I run Bootfighter whenever I feel the urge to slice up giant robots, rather good in short bursts.
Loginer
This would make an awesome virus. You get infected by it, and this game boots instead of Windows. If you die in the game, it destroys your Windows installation (easily repairable, of course), and if you defeat a certain amount of people, it removes itself and fixes your boot sector.
KawaiiLily

Loginer wrote:

This would make an awesome virus. You get infected by it, and this game boots instead of Windows. If you die in the game, it destroys your Windows installation (easily repairable, of course), and if you defeat a certain amount of people, it removes itself and fixes your boot sector.
That would be nice.

Imagine

I CAN'T LOOSE THIS! NOOOOO!!!!!
BOOM!
NOO! I LOST!
**Deleting windows**
**Deleted**
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Topic Starter
cassarenas

Loginer wrote:

Except that instead of deleting your Windows, it goes "FISSION MAILED" and deletes itself. And overheats your HD by turning off the fan, forcing to make you watch everything you've downloaded/created go away.
KawaiiLily

cassarenas wrote:

Loginer wrote:

Except that instead of deleting your Windows, it goes "FISSION MAILED" and deletes itself. And overheats your HD by turning off the fan, forcing to make you watch everything you've downloaded/created go away.
THAT WOULD BE VERY BAD AND EVIL!
Neo@lex
Loginer

cassarenas wrote:

And overheats your HD by turning off the fan, forcing to make you watch everything you've downloaded/created go away.
and then it could make your monitor asplode and candy rain from the ceiling :o