forum

How do i improve at jack pattern?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatsuBorgaOwO
Yeah i knows i need to play more but it seems like i have stuck at this for months.
please give advices,tips,...
ICanNotDoSlider
I've also wanted to ask this. Should I use my wrist or fingers only for jack?
jkzu123
wrist or fingers for jacks is a personal thing or something, so try a couple of maps with each and see whch ones you find better. as for getting better at jacks, theres nothing much to it other than playing more jacks maps as that is how you improve every skillset
qx1b
play maps out of your comfort zone
DeltaNami
Kinda depends on if you're doing longjack, chordjack, minijack etc. You can find quite a few good packs out there with these kinds of files. When I practice jacks, I usually play a map until I can get 98%+ on it and then bump it up a rate. That way you can work on the speed of the jacks which is mostly what you need after figuring out the fundamentals. Tbh tho, just focus your play on a variety of maps with all kinds of jacks and you should eventually see improvement.
Lights

Delta386 wrote:

Kinda depends on if you're doing longjack, chordjack, minijack etc. You can find quite a few good packs out there with these kinds of files. When I practice jacks, I usually play a map until I can get 98%+ on it and then bump it up a rate. That way you can work on the speed of the jacks which is mostly what you need after figuring out the fundamentals. Tbh tho, just focus your play on a variety of maps with all kinds of jacks and you should eventually see improvement.
I second this advice.