forum

Camellia 40 min mix; sub diffs or no?

posted
Total Posts

Should Camellia 40 min mix have a song per diff + the entire mix(9 diffs in total) or simply the entire mix(1 diff in total)

9 diffs(One diff per song + the entire mix)
40.00%
1 diff(the entire mix only)
60.00%
Total votes: 5
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Himada
Hi, so as some of you might know, me and some other mappers have been working on a 40 min camellia mix map. And a while ago, it has been completed with the mapping and now it's focused on the modding. Due to its length, it has exceeded the score limit so the only way for this map to be loved/ranked atm is to wait for lazer's release from what I know.

Anyways, my point is, I was wondering if I should remove the 8 diffs I created(orignally for modding, with one diff per song) should be left as it is together with the main difficulty, or simply remove all 8 of the diffs to keep things "clean" when the map is ready to be ranked/loved.

Thanks!

Here is the map link btw: beatmapsets/1329091#osu/2759778
DeletedUser_13957006
i would fucking love to see this ranked, but since it's not rankable until lazer release, i suggest you to keep the 8 diffs until then
Cynplytholowazy
You can now rank a marathon with individual song difficulties and you should probably do so too, you're missing all the mappers username and lots of other relevant information in tags tho so you should find a time to do that
DeletedUser_13957006

Cynplytholowazy wrote:

You can now rank a marathon with individual song difficulties and you should probably do so too, you're missing all the mappers username and lots of other relevant information in tags tho so you should find a time to do that
wait did that thread in the ranking criteria subforum really got approved??
if so, POGGERS
Sophie Twilight

Cynplytholowazy wrote:

Whoever suggested this must be brilliant