forum

osu! Public Release (b20130328)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Winshley

peppy wrote:

I also don't plan on restoring the refresh button, so if you are having issues with loading the rankings please report this as a bug, or just try switching to another difficulty and back again.
I did post my issue about it before. Also, if I try to switch to another difficulty and back, the other difficulty may load almost instantly while the first difficulty still stuck at "Loading.."

Winshley wrote:

peppy wrote:

I also don't plan on restoring the refresh button, so if you are having issues with loading the rankings please report this as a bug, or just try switching to another difficulty and back again.
I did post my issue about it before. Also, if I try to switch to another difficulty and back, the other difficulty may load almost instantly while the first difficulty still stuck at "Loading.."
Usually I get "No records set!" forever on random RANKED diffs, but I don't know if this is already fixed with this:
Aka
^same
Yunia Anindya
thanks peppy :)
kwi051101
It looks pretty good.
By the way now all my beatmaps are not ranked but I don't know why (;w;)
Sherbert
:p gotta get supporter.
XPJ38
^ Could someone silence/kill this guy please?
Nevermind, the posts of the guy I was talking about have been deleted.
Buccakazu
o.k
nice :)
TheVileOne
Please stop spamming.

Edit: spam posts have been deleted.
Andrea
What's going on here? Really, stop it.

EDIT: This is the second time this guy does this, please do something.
bojangles
Thats cool, thanks!
Theeph-
I LOVE THE RANDOM MODS !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCHH @@
skibblesx
I really dont like this collection thing. Theres a reason why theres a folder menu, now I gotta navigate around just to get to Favourites B
Yousoro
I don't like how there's so many folders... :cry:
theowest

Shin Hikari wrote:

I don't like how there's so many folders... :cry:
I agree: p/2255154 ?

Don't forget that it's still under heavy development and will improve a lot. Think about the potential.
Narbro
Pretty cool feature. :P Thanks Pep!
TriGoon
Much better than before.
Rouward
Would you please make at least a Country Ranking available to non-supporters? I don't want to be competitive with higher global rankings especially to newcomers like me (making me really jealous and envy to everyone)
sacrifuce

Rouward wrote:

Would you please make at least a Country Ranking available to non-supporters? I don't want to be competitive with higher global rankings especially to newcomers like me (making me really jealous and envy to everyone)
i know dat feels bro :(
Andrea
Please do not update this thread and use the new one about releases instead - t/131611

Locking this from preventing more spam or necroposting.