forum

What has been your favorite vacation?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nuc04
Have you been to a place in the world on vacation that made you go "Man, that's kinda pog!"?
Anything can classify as a vacation, a cruise, a trip to Disney, a staycation. Whatever has been your favorite.

Please tell me none of you have played osu while on vacation I'm begging
Winnyace
2017's summer vacation. the whole thing was full of simping because of my new found interest in *namirin which lead to a lot of funny things and situations, new friends, spending time with old ones, playing osu! and improving, just a good time all around. I haven't really realized that at that time, sadly.
Asphiee
A daily tour in my cheap, ragged, cockroach-filled apartment and a midnight outside trip to buy 2 sticks of Marlboro cigarettes and a euphoric experience of a 7-day stomach ulcer.

I'll be glad to trade my life to yours
qwt
August 2020: South Padre Island, Texas or July 2019: Carlsbad, California.

I am also going to Las Vegas, Nevada this April.
Sugar_owo
person above me gets to go to Nevada?! No fair D:<

Spring of 2017: Ohio state. it was really nice.
animeslayergp
my room
Synphonica
Summer 2018 or 2017 at Japan, Korea, China, and all over Asia...
I was a weeb and still am a weeb so going to Japan was so fun. Korea was Pog China was Pog... i really enjoyed the trip.
Sugar_owo

Synphonica wrote:

I was a weeb and still am a weeb so going to Japan was so fun. Korea was Pog China was Pog... i really enjoyed the trip.
lucky.

i can't leave the US during quarantine.

that's when i wanetd to go to Japan..
Slyme
As a French, I went to London during 2018 summer vacation. This was extraordinary
Asphiee

Synphonica wrote:

im sure its just east asia, anyways i want to go east one day
Sentork
My favourite would be when I visited Japan around winter time in 2020, already visited Japan before but I only went to Tokyo during that time. Stayed in Osaka this time around and I also went to places like Nara and Kyoto during my stay which were great experiences

theres something about Osaka that I like more than Tokyo, would live there 10/10
Synphonica

Asphiee wrote:

Synphonica wrote:

im sure its just east asia, anyways i want to go east one day
Yeah mainly east asia but we also stopped at Malaysia and Singapore for a few weeks
[RUE]Bambinex
2019 : 2 weeks of camping in a summer camp. We did an entire tour of southern french alps by bike, there were some really good friends, surely one of my best summer vacation I've ever done.
somebody_33
I remember in summer 2019 (pre-COVID), I went to China to visit relatives. We spent about two weeks in Nanning in Guangxi Province, and while we were there, we did a lot of fun stuff. Ate good food every day, went to the arcade, and much more.
ghoulybits
Back in 2018, I went to Copenhagen for spring break, and it was pretty great. We stayed in an Air BnB in a quiet neighborhood and were able to walk pretty much anywhere in the city from there. I'm not really used to that since a lot of American cities aren't built for that at all. The last vacation I went on B.C. (before COVID) was pretty nice too. I went to Disneyland for a day in early February of 2020 with two friends, and we pretty much stayed there from breakfast to the closing fireworks. Even though I'm not really a Disney person, it was a nice trip, although somewhat surreal. We were the only people in the park wearing masks since we're all pretty paranoid people, and only a couple weeks later the parks got shut down. Good trip though.
climb
I went to a nice little beach resort in a place called Cancun (very nice beaches and stuff). My family basically went cave diving and swimming, as well as ziplining and stuff. I don't like travelling very much, but that was my favorite vacation trip so far.
[Kenkar]
2016 summer vacation in Cancun. I had a wonderful time with my family without any technology (except my 2ds XL.) We went to the beach and took some pics in front of the Cancun sign. We also went to a cenote and did some off-roading there with ATVs and such. So beautiful, went there 2 times and loved it.
Sophie Twilight
Japan. It is just too perfect. But Korea is not that far off, except for the food. While in New Zealand- urh... 10 days of no pooping..........

chamachama...
Kolmas

animesquadgp wrote:

my room
lmfao
I took a vacation to disney world in 2015 and not going to lie, it was pretty stressful because my parents wanted to do something every hour of the day for the whole week, but in the end I had a really good time.