forum

TestFlight code

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Evangelion_guy
Can we get like osu!droid but on iPhone I know there is a version of osu! On iPhone (Osu!stream) but it’s a very old version of osu! So... can we get osu! on iPhone plzz
- Marco -
There is the TestFlight for osu!lazer
Topic Starter
Evangelion_guy
Some times TestFlight doesn’t work. Like the app say this program beta is full so...
t3hzhao
Iirc, testflight codes need to be renewed every once in awhile and sometimes aren't available.
Fantom
Not only that but sometimes it can be really laggy too. I wouldn't say it's the best experience to play on a phone though. But I would definitely like to see osu! on iPhone one day.
Yukanna
theres testflight for osu!lazer, it can be very annoying and laggy from experience of playing it last year in class.
wowcake

[-Vixnmis-] wrote:

theres testflight for osu!lazer, it can be very annoying and laggy from experience of playing it last year in class.
It is definitely better now, try to give it a try!
Sugar_owo
never
LastApril

Sugar_owo wrote:

never
lazer is already working on mobile via testflight do some research before you type.

[-Vixnmis-] wrote:

Lazer has progressed alot since last year i've had some crashes on mobile but none on ranked maps mostly just from unranked meps while stresstesting the game like centipede which is to be excpected
Sugar_owo

WillM wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

never
lazer is already working on mobile via testflight do some research before you type.
I've seen stuff about it actually, just the people have mainly been finding it to be a long time 'till this is finished ^^
the people over in OT are literally counting how long this will take for no reason and i love it community/forums/topics/672511?n=1
Topic Starter
Evangelion_guy
But when the TestFlight code will be reset ? (it hasn't changed since January)
wowcake

Evangelion_guy wrote:

But when the TestFlight code will be reset ? (it hasn't changed since January)
According to the testflight page, it should be resetted every "few" months. (which mean, it could take a while!)
Ic3me3o
There's already an osu! on the phone, yeah it may not be the same ranked feature or stuff like that as the regular client Osu! but think about it this way, putting osu on phone would make a huge difference towards the ranking capabilities, like touchscreen is already available on Osu! rankings and progression, it's just kind of like giving them an extra hand in dominating the ranks if it was to expressed on the phone, since the capabilities spike is increased on the handheld rather than on the actual pc/laptop.