forum

How do I check my playtime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nelex
Ok this is not a very necessary post (will delete if needed) as I used to be able to see hours of players easily but now I can't find them anymore for some reason, as if they shouldn't be in the site?
I recall checking the hours of the best players (according to google) and it said 400 of whitecat (which is wrong probably, but it's still a hour count) or something like that (in days).

So what happened?

Another question: Since the site's hour count is probably not accurate enough, is there an alternative, and is it actually that inaccurate? I recall hearing about top levels being on 2000 hours
witchhunted
You can manually check your playtime by using an hourglass, I recommend a big one though, so you don't have to flip it a lot. jk you can check in your profile.
Topic Starter
Nelex
Yes that's what I'm asking, I used to be able to but there's no more hour count now? I can't find it
witchhunted

Nelex wrote:

Yes that's what I'm asking, I used to be able to but there's no more hour count now? I can't find it
wdym, I can still see it in your profile.
Kolmas

Nelex wrote:

just hover your cursor on that Total Play Time it'll display in hours

Nelex wrote:

Another question: Since the site's hour count is probably not accurate enough, is there an alternative, and is it actually that inaccurate? I recall hearing about top levels being on 2000 hours
It should be accurate for your total time in clicking circle but not counting idle time when you just scroll through songs / chatting with others
Zelzatter Zero
The playtime will be resetted when a player is unbanned. Both Cookiezi and WhiteCat have been banned before, that's why it's low. If you look at WubWoofWolf's account however, you'll see that his stat said he has been playing for 6231 hours.
Topic Starter
Nelex

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

The playtime will be resetted when a player is unbanned. Both Cookiezi and WhiteCat have been banned before, that's why it's low. If you look at WubWoofWolf's account however, you'll see that his stat said he has been playing for 6231 hours.
why banned? and why does it do that? bs!
Zelzatter Zero

Nelex wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

why banned? and why does it do that? bs!
for the stat reset, I don't know, maybe ask peppy.

for the banned thing, seems like you're still new to this game's history. I recommend doing more research before saying such things, especially the last word.
Topic Starter
Nelex
>for the banned thing, seems like you're still new to this game's history. I recommend doing more research before saying such things, especially the last word.

Yeah I am, sorry ahhaha
It just kinda seems unfair with no context, there's probably a good reason, I'm going to make some research