forum

Why wont my new beat snap divisor save?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SILIK0N
I'm trying to make a map with snap divisor of 1/8 but when I put it into my panel and exit out nothing changes, and when I go back into the panel it reverts to 1/4. any help?
Zelzatter Zero
Did you save the maps as well?
lewski
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You can change your snap divisor with the slider in the top right corner of the editor, by scrolling while holding Ctrl, or by pressing a number key while holding Shift (so Shift+8 for 1/8 divisor). I'm also not sure what changes you're expecting; changing the snap divisor to 1/8 just adds yellow ticks to the timeline at the top of the editor and lets you snap objects to them. Objects you've already placed won't change in any way.
Topic Starter
SILIK0N

lewski wrote:

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You can change your snap divisor with the slider in the top right corner of the editor, by scrolling while holding Ctrl, or by pressing a number key while holding Shift (so Shift+8 for 1/8 divisor). I'm also not sure what changes you're expecting; changing the snap divisor to 1/8 just adds yellow ticks to the timeline at the top of the editor and lets you snap objects to them. Objects you've already placed won't change in any way.
sorry for the late reply but thanks for the help! The reason I was confused was because I went into the timing panel and saw in the bottom right "beat snap divisor" and it let me change it, but when I went back to the timing panel it reverted, so that's why I was confused. turns out I'm supposed to change it using your way lol. thx!