forum

MGMT - Kids

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
landontwist
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
TamaraMarie
Whoa, is this your first beatmap? Pretty good for a first! XD I'm also really happy to see someone interested in mapping this song.

Easy:
00:31:996 (1,2) - I find these two very awkward. Maybe have the 2nd beat a little later?

Hard:
00:27:118 (4,1) - Pretty big pause between these two. Maybe a short slider or something? Something short that will work out. It feels weird with that pause.
01:09:069 (1,2,1) - Add something in that area. Too few beats.

Insane:
Really good so far! Finish it!

General:
1. Everything in the 'Easy' mode is way too close together (even for an easy difficulty!) Space them out a bit. Keep them close, but not too close. It's definitely confusing how it is.
2. 'Easy and 'Insane' are too short to get my full opinion on it so finish those! 'Hard' barely had any mistakes so I'm excited to see the other two finished. XD
TamaraMarie
Easy:
00:25:654 (2) - This beat is a little weird and a bit too fast. Maybe try something like this?

01:07:605 (1) - The beats after this one are also a little fast. To keep everything timed (and give the player a bit of a challenge!), maybe try this.

Hard:
00:27:118 (4,1) - Still same problem here. ;___;

Waiting on your finished Insane map! :D (And the start of your Normal one.)