forum

[Album] The Lonely Island - Incredibad 9/16 Ranked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Sax Man Please, I love that song because of Jack Blackgood sax playing?
adam2046
I call dibs, Like A Boss.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
<Hitoshirenu> I wanna map "Dick in a box" as a tribute to Ivalset.
<Agent_Spin_Here> Sure, just post in the thread that you want to claim it

^
LuigiHann
I'll pick up Santana DVX
EEeee
Larto
SteRRuM
Zerostarry
Ehh i'll let a better mapper have jizz in my pants

sorry D:
eee

Zerostarry wrote:

Ehh i'll let a better mapper have jizz in my pants

sorry D:
meh, I guess I'll take it then
I'll let you know if I can
make sure you claim this cause I jizzed my pants
Seibei4211
Topic Starter
Mashley
Heck yes. Eee go pick something else to map/beg Seibei to give you a difficulty.
Zerostarry
Thats not very nice >_>
Topic Starter
Mashley
I know, but when people in chat saw that eee was doing Jizz in my Pants they were all like 'O Noez!'.
foulcoon
LuigiHann
Kick eee off the project
THEN I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
eee
EEeee

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Heck yes. Eee go pick something else to map/beg Seibei to give you a difficulty.
Dude, ur lame

Zerostarry wrote:

Thats not very nice >_>
Word

LuigiHann wrote:

Kick eee off the project
THEN I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
lol?

(Kicking me from this project for sayin ur wack Agent spin doesn't matter, cause seibei asked if he could take that song, which posted, I think, and on my side, I claimed my song way before this Incredibad( great cd, well sorta) project started, so ,,,pfft go Jizz ur pants Agent and think about it, oh and claim something urself lets see how good u are in mapping, starting a project doesn't mean we need to ask for a song we're gonna map, which btw I claimed/mapped mine way b4 this

and no I don't hate u ^_^ just stating facts dude/gal
Ken Cosgrove
adam2046
Actually that's the music video version, so you can map that and I'll map the one from the album and we can all live happily.
:D
Also it needs a major timing fix on that.
Topic Starter
Mashley

EEeee wrote:

Agent Spin Here wrote:

Dude, ur lame

Zerostarry wrote:

Thats not very nice >_>
Word

LuigiHann wrote:

Kick eee off the project
THEN I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
lol?

(Kicking me from this project for sayin ur wack Agent spin doesn't matter, cause seibei asked if he could take that song, which posted, I think, and on my side, I claimed my song way before this Incredibad( great cd, well sorta) project started, so ,,,pfft go Jizz ur pants Agent and think about it, oh and claim something urself lets see how good u are in mapping, starting a project doesn't mean we need to ask for a song we're gonna map, which btw I claimed/mapped mine way b4 this

and no I don't hate u ^_^ just stating facts dude/gal
What when did I say I kicked you off the project? 0_o

And what I said about eee was a bit out of hand. Please ignore it. I said nothing. If I get 2 maps I'll put them both in.
Larto
EEeee

Larto wrote:

Oh, We Like Sportz get too plz
Oh, Ras Trent get too plz

I'll get that one ranked soon, cause Sax Man, needs a lot of time on Storyboard, so if I can do Ras, I'll submit asap
eee

foulcoon wrote:

I lol'd uncontrollably
glad to see that, it was intentional, I laughed a bit too, I know I may not be a greater mapper though

~~~
anyways
the hell with all of you, you can all I____ yourselves and go to the mutha claim where you Space belong, you can't just hate somebody's Olympics maps unless you try them first, then you'd have a reason.

just in case you don't know how to read spoilers, just highlight over them, noob
I claim space olympics please, and don't try any more funny business, I'm keeping this, even though it may be a tad . . . . . . slow?
Mogsy
Topic Starter
Mashley
Guys, please can you PM me when I need to update your map in the main thread?
kingcobra52
I'll attempt Boombox and see how it goes.
Topic Starter
Mashley
I don't think I'm capable of mapping any of the remaining songs... sorry guys. I hope someone claims them.

EDIT: This is still alive guys T_T
Shinde
I'll make all three? of you Jizz in your Pants. Then take your beatmapz. Also, Bump.
Topic Starter
Mashley
What

Also I claim Punch You in the Jeans maybe?
kingcobra52
Actually...I'm going to opt out of boombox.

Sorry. :(
Topic Starter
Mashley
I really regret starting this, there are so many songs that no one would map, because they wouldn't be fun to play or just really hard to map. Including the one I claimed. :(
LuigiHann

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I really regret starting this
Maybe you'll think twice before starting another one oh wait you already did this is just sad
eee

Agent Spin Here wrote:

I really regret starting this, there are so many songs that no one would map
3 unclaimed songs is not "so many," and besides, I think the WIPs, pending, and ranked ones are fun. You can just smack a "may not be able to map" tag on them, then you can get away with it :|
I also think that "Incredibad" was a pretty cool song, not gonna map it though, . . . . maybe I'll try, but it's not claimed whatsoever.

PS. you fell bad, nobody has touched my project, it's almost becoming extinct. . . . like McCain. WeeGee and EEeee claimed some, but THAT's IT, and I don't regret even starting it, I have almost 15-20 songs mapped for the project, they both seem mappable and fun to play, if no one claims, I was DANG SERIOUS about submitting them all
Larto
now Jizz in my Pants got ranked by someone who didn't even post in this topic

so much drama for nothing

EDIT: Also, fixed up the first post.
Mogsy
I still plan on doing Natalie's Rap. Mind if I also do Punch Them in the Jeans?
EnigmaXVII
Oh, I never saw this post so I didn't know that anybody "claimed" Like a Boss ;-;

I'm trying to get it modded and ranked right now. I've just recently started looking around the forums so yeah D:.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10363
adam2046
I accidentally deleted my almost finished map a while ago...
I had been meaning to start it again but...yeah, I really didn't feel like remapping the entire thing.
I don't mind being replaced on the list.
show more