forum

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (Wataten!) Skins "HD/SD" All Mode Update 08/05/2024

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Redmi_Droid

Finally after all these years i can complete it even though i need to REVAMP every part of it but at least now this skin is complete

before you scrol there might be some miss translation on japanese text because i don't know how to read or write a japan text. the japanese text here it's only for aesthetic purpose so please understand

Changelog
08-05-2024
-the skin is fully skinned now all mode available and every part of the skin is fully change from before this probably will be last update for this skin

Gameplay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pause And ranking

Download link
Google Drive

Older version
Google Drive
CozyKittenRR_
This is my favorite skin!!!
Stomiks
The child-like design of the skin really fits the theme
Topic Starter
Redmi_Droid
Update See first post