forum

Does Saitama have unlimited power?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Fruitcake-
Does Saitama from One punch man have unlimited power and is he really the strongest anime character?
animeslayergp
no,saitama is maybe slightly above planet buster in terms of power,super sayin god red goku and up would slap saitama,he would probably be evenly matched against freiza without his golden form
IPlayRoblox5377
no, characters like accelerator, tatsuya shiba, goku, gold experience requiem can beat him
animeslayergp
also zeno and the angles serving him would easily slap him
Asphiee
Try reading Mashle, it's basically Saitama but with hair and in a world of wizards

The art is just like One's OPM (not the one that was like redrawn by Yusuke Murata) and Mob Psycho

It's entertaining and I highly recommend it especially for new readers and fan of OPM and Mob Psycho but for the ones who prefer seinin and serious ones, it's a waste of time.
animeslayergp

Asphiee wrote:

Try reading Mashle, it's basically Saitama but with hair and in a world of wizards

The art is just like One's OPM (not the one that was like redrawn by Yusuke Murata) and Mob Psycho

It's entertaining and I highly recommend it especially for new readers and fan of OPM and Mob Psycho but for the ones who prefer seinin and serious ones, it's a waste of time.
sure ill check it out
Meseta
no, he's just too strong xd
Synphonica
I mean yes he's strong but technically he doesn't stand a chance to actual gods in other anime like Zeno like animesquadgp mentioned. But think about it this way, in the universe Saitama may live in, he is incontesablly strong and even if he lived in the Dragon Verse he would still be strong as hell. BOth ways he is strong but not the strongest