forum

Ho hey!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phaeleh
*shh, forgot to introduce myself*

First, how i found out about osu!? Simple, i was looking if i could find o2jam for my phone (huge o2jam fan) but turn out it
isn't available damn! What am i going to do?! *Search for rythm games and come across osu!* My reaction was literally..
omigosh i've been missing alot of fun why i did not find out about this game way back?

Lets see what we usually do then.. oh yeah, tell some bits about ourself shall we? Well i'm a 21 years old guy going
on my 22 and as you can see from that lil flag i 'm from france. I obviously enjoy gaming and love music, i wouldn't be
there other way, but it isn't the only thing i like either! I love mangas, -and only mangas not animes!- digital drawing
despite the fact that i ain't any good at it yet, also programming as a pass time using whatever language i need at that
time, mostly c++ tho.

Okay okay now that's cool but, what about stuff that isn't related to computing and gaming? I love hanging out with
friends having fun but highly dislike smoking and drinking alcohol! Also loving sports, many of them its always fun, and
it's an healthy pass time on top of that, so all good :P If i had to add one last thing it'll be that i love japan and wish to
go there one day, but in any case not planning to spend my life in my country.

That it, i'm bad at making introductions sorry, happy to meet y'all ~~
Sakura
Welcome to osu!, If you have any questions feel free to ask
Kunieda
Welcome 02 jam(mania) player!
Deni
Welcome to osu! & to the forums!

Pretty cool avatar you have there~
Twaintoss
Nice introduction you have there.

Welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
Phaeleh

Sakura wrote:

Welcome to osu!, If you have any questions feel free to ask
Thanks, for the moment its alright everything is explained nicely in game, good job :)

Deni wrote:

Welcome to osu! & to the forums!
Pretty cool avatar you have there~
Just made quickly from an image of 'like_icare' - link - so all the
credits goes to this guy, but thanks :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes ~
Dark_Ai
welcome to osu :3
Aoriki
Hey ho~

Welcome to osu/the forums.
theramdans