forum

O!TT Re:mastered (OTT4) [Looking for staff]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oishii
Hello I will keep this short and sweet, I hosted OTT back in 2019 and discontinued it. It is time to bring it back, but with a new look. As time told... I lost all my staff; literally all of them. So I am looking to fill all my positions with people who are willing and able to devote some time to make this tourney work. I can give more details on the nature of this tourney to staff willing to help me on this through dms if you are interested. DM me on discord @ Hau#8643 or here.

[Graphics] 0/1 HIGHEST PRIO - The last 3 OTT graphics were a little rushed and I need someone good and creative for this task.

[Co-Host] 0/1 - To fulfill the roles of the host if he is not present.

[Spreadsheeter(s)] 0/3 (1 NEEDED) - To develop and create a clean sheet with record of all player data, maps, links, etc.

[Map poolers] 0/6 (3 WANTED) - 1 pooler for each bracket range would be ideal... you guys know what a pooler does.

[Streamer(s)] 0/4 (Not needed atm, but still sign up if you want to) - I want this tourney to be a big one to be noticed... so I want to be able to cover most if not all matches at a variety of times.

[Commentators] 0/? (Not needed atm, but still sign up if you want to)

[Referees] 0/+++ (Infinite are needed) - This job is the easiest but also the hardest to maintain staff wise since less than half regularly ref or ref at all during the tourney in most cases. I need anyone who feels willing at the time to sign up.

Disclaimer - This is a big effort needed by everyone and it will take time and work, but please understand this will be solely volunteer work for the sake of making osu! tournaments a more fun and talked about scene for everyone.
ChaeY_Milk
hi! can i apply for mappooler? if its available my discord is ChaeY#1936
Taevas
o/ I can apply for referee, my Discord is Taevas#9730
[ Pitsa ]
psst, the discord tag doesn't work. Please add me The Pitsa#1752
rdxr
I'd apply for mappooler tbh add me on Discord @ Ed#8189
Vectror
Hi, is referee role still needed? If yes then here's my discord, Vectror#3739
SteadfastCrow
If poolers are still needed I'm interested, I have experience pooling already and my discord is Clara#5197
Jabub
I can be a ref, pooler, or commentator
Discord: Jabub#5082
Purepower8
I'm interested in being a commentator.
Pure#0321 is my discord
Astrolis
hmm, i interesting in being a mappooler
discord: Astrolis#1462
Molly Sandera
I'm interested in pooling
Molly Sandera#2013