forum

No me deja poner un archivo mp3 para empezar a crear un mapa (tira error)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joaaa
Cuando agarro el archivo mp3, y lo muevo al osu, lo que pasa es que saltan errores diciendo que no se pudo mover el archivo al osu, porque dice que se esta utilizando, y no, no tengo abierto el archivo mp3.
(ENGLISH TEXT) When I grab the mp3 file, and I move it to the osu, what happens is that errors appear saying that the file could not be moved to the osu, because it says that it is being used, and no, I do not have the mp3 file open. (SCREENSHOT OF THE PROBLEM) https://prntscr.com/xw0row. Porfavor ayuda! (Pls help!)
Zelzatter Zero
Options --> Open osu! folder, then go to Songs.

Delete the folder containing the .mp3 you imported alongside with the .mp3 file itself (not in any folder, just simply in Songs)

Rename the file to something shorter and then reimport it.
Topic Starter
Joaaa

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Delete the folder containing the .mp3 you imported alongside with the .mp3 file itself (not in any folder, just simply in Songs)

The error when I enter the game is gone, but when I want to drag an mp3 to edit it throws the same error, and I don't understand why, because I don't have the file open.
(the error says "The beatmap file could not be moved, because it is probably in use)
I don't want the option to be to reinstall the osu, since I have 4200 maps, and I don't want to install everything back.
(SCREENSHOT): https://prntscr.com/xxiwb2
DeletedUser_13957006

Joaaa wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

The error when I enter the game is gone, but when I want to drag an mp3 to edit it throws the same error, and I don't understand why, because I don't have the file open.
(the error says "The beatmap file could not be moved, because it is probably in use)
I don't want the option to be to reinstall the osu, since I have 4200 maps, and I don't want to install everything back.
(SCREENSHOT): https://prntscr.com/xxiwb2
have you tried inserting any other mp3 file to see if it's actually osu rather than the mp3?
Zelzatter Zero
Did you actually delete both the map folder and the .mp3 file? Yes I'm asking this because the .mp3 file is the main problem. Right now you have 2 duplicate of that, one in the map folder and one in the Songs folder.

And make sure to rename the .mp3 file to something shorter before importing back as well.
Runigh
That happened to me when I used an mp3 file with a very long name. Any chance it fell into that category, rename the file into a shorter one like audio.mp3 or something.
Topic Starter
Joaaa

Runigh wrote:

That happened to me when I used an mp3 file with a very long name. Any chance it fell into that category, rename the file into a shorter one like audio.mp3 or something.
Ready! That was the problem so it seems, in the end I put opcarte.mp3 and it left me, thank you all!
whoami__

Joaaa wrote:

opcarte.mp3
haha. When i read this I immediately guessed what is this song. It is masterpiece
Topic Starter
Joaaa

whoami__ wrote:

Joaaa wrote:

opcarte.mp3
haha. When i read this I immediately guessed what is this song. It is masterpiece
Yes haha, i agree lol