spro wrote:

触卡你个傻逼还rank图 too young hehe
i agree with sbro

and the link of jenny's diff is not found
Bass
shen chu

Lan wings wrote:

叒B
Alright if trying to make the easy diff easier is gonna be helpful to the ones that played the game for the first time then it could be fine. Anyway, there should be a diff for the new players that knows only how to play.
Sometimes songs with higher bpm tend to be harder, and it needs some thoughts to make it more friendly to newbies.
InabaTewi
笑cry了
Charles445
It's always good to have an easy first difficulty, but I really don't think this one should be considered too hard.
The star rating is pretty high (3.24), but that's about it. The patterns aren't that tricky.
dkun
I don't agree with the unrank reason myself. I can see why it can be classified as "too hard", but there's no way that this is unrankable IMO.

PS: Source should be "beatmania IIDX" alone.
Charles445
Woah, Extreme at 00:08:218 - , I don't think that's a good idea.
You can see the sliderends and all but they really look like circles because of the overlapping and how short the sliders are.
Teara
The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels): this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love.
In my opinion, the easiest diff in the mapset should be at such a level that even a player that as only played for a few weeks should be able to FC it. There are a few pattens in standard diff that I'd wager even players playing a month or two will struggle to do. The patterns in the standard diff might not seem hard to you or me, since we have been playing for ages and know how to sightread them, this is not the case for newer players who haven't acquired that level of skill yet. Its not something you can just come in and do. You only learn to sightread these types of patterns with experience.

The standard diff is at-least a "harder then normal but not quite yet hard" diff... I don't see what the problem is in making a easy diff for this mapset.

Just my two cents.
Charles445

Teara wrote:

The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels): this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love.
In my opinion, the easiest diff in the mapset should be at such a level that even a player that as only played for a few weeks should be able to FC it. There are a few pattens in standard diff that I'd wager even players playing a month or two will struggle to do. The patterns in the standard diff might not seem hard to you or me, since we have been playing for ages and know how to sightread them, this is not the case for newer players who haven't acquired that level of skill yet. Its not something you can just come in and do. You only learn to sightread these types of patterns with experience.

The standard diff is at-least a "harder then normal but not quite yet hard" diff... I don't see what the problem is in making a easy diff for this mapset.

Just my two cents.
If a map doesn't show certain aspects of the game, though, it won't be learned.
This difficulty starts out extremely easy to read and very slowly gets slightly more difficult, which is fine. It teaches the player about elements slowly.

Here's how the Standard does that.

00:11:438 - Hinting at the existence of red ticks. This would be considered "offbeat" on a difficulty like this. Will come into play later.
00:18:727 - The very first overlapped object
00:21:777 - Second one. From this point on it becomes common.
00:28:218 (3) - This introduces the fact that circles can be where an old one was.
00:29:913 (1) - Repeats don't have to be a single repeat
00:33:472 - Introduction of red ticks as hinted by the repeats in the beginning of the map.
01:04:489 - Stacks aren't restricted to 2 objects.
01:10:591 - Reinforces the notion that stacks aren't restricted to 2 objects.
[Luanny]
you forgot "drumstep" on tags D:
woshiguabi
若干年后 回想起触卡因为作图太难导致BAT的妹妹离开osu而被BATunrank 我就会在心中默默的念一句 触卡傻逼
Nobel-chan

B-52 wrote:

Lan wings wrote:

叒B
Alright if trying to make the easy diff easier is gonna be helpful to the ones that played the game for the first time then it could be fine. Anyway, there should be a diff for the new players that knows only how to play.
Sometimes songs with higher bpm tend to be harder, and it needs some thoughts to make it more friendly to newbies.
check snow note's map 'Tenshi' and you'll find a normal marked with I
tho i dont think that map is rankable
Nobel-chan

KonataSuzumiya wrote:

Natteke wrote:

zhuihui
熊爷sb
Flower

woshiguabi wrote:

若干年后 回想起触卡因为作图太难导致BAT的妹妹离开osu而被BATunrank 我就会在心中默默的念一句 触卡傻逼
That's the most sad incidence since Nov 2012 (when Mother Ship was ranked and people spammed me on giving them my dress-up)

Ok sbtsuka plz just change something, I feel too sb on you. Sbtsuka, tsukasb, so sb and make me astonished. Ahh, tsuka is sb! (Rewrite meme)
Jycool
一九七九年那是一个春天
有一位老人在中国的南海边
画了一个圈
神话般地崛起座座城
奇迹般地聚起座座金山
春雷啊唤醒了长天内外
春辉啊暖透了大江两岸
啊中国啊中国
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
走进万象更新的春天
those
[Extra]
00:45:506 (2,3,4,5) - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1254355 This would be a lot more safe (and thus, appealing) if you absolutely have to hide your slider just for the sake of difficulty. It's 1.5x sv at 00:45:845 - .
232,324,45845,2,2,B|272:312|272:312|316:328|316:328|356:316,1,127.500004863739,2|2,0:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:

If there's anything wrong, then I suppose that would be the only thing I find. I'm sure we'd be more than happy to put it back on track after all mentioned issues have been addressed.
Avena
Maybe add "sick" to tags? It's impossible to search with an exclamation mark in the website since it just derps and doesn't find anything.
Shadow
Will just drop this Ranking Criteria Changes here.

If people still get so upset about an unrank, the new system peppy is working and slowly implementing will impale on itself. Which makes me sad, since I"m looking forward to it.

Good luck with the rerank :)
Jenny
Alternatively, add a 'Beginner' diff instead of redoing Standard - I'd volunteer ó3ò
Deye
额去……老娘各种降星,降不下去了啊混蛋!再降下去,真的就不好玩了……曲子本身都是177的bpm,除非你觉得牺牲质量来降低难度是个好主意。
I tried to reduce the difficulty, but the difficulty is indeed difficult to reduce ...... then reduce the difficulty, really not fun ...... song itself is 177 BPM, unless you think that sacrifice quality to reduce the difficulty is a good idea. Of course, to do a 1 star is also no problem, but that is really nothing playability.
Topic Starter
tsuka
I decide to building a new easy difficult soon
unfortunately that I have to finish my working at the moment
the response will be delay
also please forgive me that I don't accept any others modding but naru declared one

thanks.
H1ko
Tsuka gooooo!
rustbell

tsuka wrote:

also please forgive me that I don't accept any others modding but naru declared one

thanks.
卡酱啊 easy要多少星 零点五够吗
Fate_T_Harlaown
哎我操这事简直够我乐一个月
Asagi Mutsuki
等下妹妹连easy都过不了就gg
Charles445

tsuka wrote:

thanks.
Oh alright, that works too! You do technically have more in favor of re-ranking without one but if you make another difficulty more power to you.
dkun

tsuka wrote:

thanks.
you're awesome for the compromise even if a majority favors a re-rank as-is.
Scorpiour
i'd like to help with the rerank if you decide to add a new diff which require a rebubble first.
Cyclohexane
Nice decision. I respect that.

Good luck on the rerank.
Topic Starter
tsuka
我们还能不能能不能再见面。
我在PENDING苦苦求了几千年
愿意用几世换我们一世情缘。
希望可以感动上天

我感动天 感动地 怎么感动不了你
明明知道 没有结局 却还死心塌地
我感动天 感动地 怎么感动不了你
总相信爱情会有奇迹 都是我骗自己

你快回来 我一人承受不来
你快回来 生命因你而精彩
你快回来 把我的思念带回来
别让我的心空如大海
别让我的心空如大海

喉咙干燥 不唱了
Hollow Wings
触卡大大比我还惨OVQ

没事啦大家都顶你的
namazun
てんくうのよあけ
pw384
一九七一年,那是一个春天!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111
Raging Bull

384059043 wrote:

What song is that?

I think it was a song
pw384

Raging Bull wrote:

384059043 wrote:

What song is that?

I think it was a song
(a mistake{1971->1979})

oh yeah it is a traditional song about china's history
一九七九年那是一个春天
有一位老人在中国的南海边
画了一个圈
神话般地崛起座座城
奇迹般地聚起座座金山
春雷啊唤醒了长天内外
春辉啊暖透了大江两岸
啊中国啊中国
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
走进万象更新的春天
Ancellice
节操掉了一地
Raging Bull

384059043 wrote:

(a mistake{1971->1979})

oh yeah it is a traditional song about china's history
一九七九年那是一个春天
有一位老人在中国的南海边
画了一个圈
神话般地崛起座座城
奇迹般地聚起座座金山
春雷啊唤醒了长天内外
春辉啊暖透了大江两岸
啊中国啊中国
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
你迈开了气壮山河的新步伐
走进万象更新的春天
Yeah! Go map it :D Off topic! :D Thanks though.
Topic Starter
tsuka
再不来我要报警了!
Avena
You should put kiais in the Beginner diff, just noting.
Topic Starter
tsuka
The bat get terrible busying with his real life (birthday, funeral and so on..)
It's obviously he can not continue to modding and force him to deal with it is inhumanly
keeping it just wasting our time
so who can help me with the re-rank?
show more