forum

Follow Points

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThisManzzz
I was just wondering how I can make my custom skin's follow points use the same "logic" as the new default ones. The new ones don't just "appear", they actually "push" out from the last one. If that isn't possible, where can I get the .osk for the new default skin, if there is any.
Heibel
Questions and all that goes here dude t/3296
karma_komodo
who is going to see his post hidden there in that old post? also, maybe the new skin uses an animation (followpoint-0, followpoint-1, and so on...) to make it ¨look¨ like they are moving. i really want to see the new template to check on that, but with some testing someone could try to replicate it.
Clementine_old
it's not an animation, there's only one followpoint file so it's probably something in the skin.ini
peppy
Turn on "prefer new skin" in options. This uses new skin behaviour.
DJNightmare
I tried it, but it's not working on my skin, it's still appearing through fade in only...
karma_komodo

peppy wrote:

Turn on "prefer new skin" in options. This uses new skin behaviour.
why cant i see this working? the followpoints still dont move...
(also it would be awesome if that option reverted to old lighting animation too)
Miyucheese
The new followpoint effect turned on my skin when I removed my skin.ini file.
Topic Starter
ThisManzzz
I tried to use the "Prefer new default skin when skin not available" option, but that gives me the new default slider, which gives me a hard time reading the position of my cursor.
Jackyyy
Get a new cursor or slider ball where you can see with the sliders.
karma_komodo
you know what? this is going nowhere. until this problem is solved I made my skin´s followpoints animated. take a look if you want... (its not exactly how the new skin looks but i found it even more useful)http://puu.sh/2lMzZ
Paranoid Owl
hello i have a beatiful skin but i don't know how to invisible follow points.
Could anyone help me?
Bara-
It's a better idea to ask in the thread which is linked above
Anyways, you should use transparent 1x1.png files, to make it invisible
Ashton

Paranoid Owl wrote:

hello i have a beatiful skin but i don't know how to invisible follow points.
Could anyone help me?
good job on bumping a 3 year old post, please someone lock this thread :/