Post a list of all your valuable assets
Yarissa
Just give me everything you own Millhiore
UnderminE
Tanzklaue
KuroAkuma
Friday, August 17, 2029

Hmm it's off by about 5 years.
Ill prolly live around 10 more years before my condition kills me.
Unless medicine makes a huge leap and the medicine to fix my brain would become cheaper and more avalable.
But thats that.
GladiOol
Wednesday, November 4, 2043

Probably going to die from something heart related.
UnderminE
i will celebrate when you die Gladi, next day is my bday
GladiOol

UnderminE wrote:

i will celebrate when you die Gladi, next day is my bday
<3 stop it you, don't be so kind
Septia
Tuesday, November 23, 2077

/me shrugs
Rantai
Thursday, June 12, 2042

Bad day to be a pessimist.
Andrea
Thursday, November 3, 2044.
Bweh

GladiOol wrote:

Wednesday, November 4, 2043

Probably going to die from something heart related.
Or liver related

EDIT:
cheesiest
still living latest
Dark_Ai
Friday, December 29, 2073

Okay
Foxtrot
Saturday, October 14, 2051

Die young.
dNextGen
Friday, September 13, 2069

what a bullcrap,im going to live life till the end of the world
Cyclohexane

cheesiest wrote:

still living latest

cheesiest wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Friday, June 22, 2091

Quaraezha wrote:

hmmm
Vish024
JAKACHAN

Edit: I keep starting new pages in every thread... Shit
cheesiest

Mr Color wrote:

cheesiest wrote:

still living latest

cheesiest wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Friday, June 22, 2091

Quaraezha wrote:

hmmm

o
Xhinryuu
I do not smoke but i use another tobacco product called snuff, Cigarettes and snuff aren't the same so i can't put in the ciggarettes instead as if they were snuff, this clock doesn't work for me D:
Kanye West
the fuck
Foxtrot

Xhinryuu wrote:

I do not smoke but i use another tobacco product called snuff, Cigarettes and snuff aren't the same so i can't put in the ciggarettes instead as if they were snuff, this clock doesn't work for me D:
"It is generally insufflated (inhaled) or "snuffed" through the nose either directly from the fingers or by using specially made "snuffing" devices."

you sick fuck
Wojjan

Dulcet wrote:

"It is generally insufflated (inhaled) or "snuffed" through the nose either directly from the fingers or by using specially made "snuffing" devices."
Bweh
no
Topic Starter
Low
why are you ruining my beautiful thread
maal

Jacob wrote:

why are you ruining my beautiful thread
i find it sad that you think death clock is beautiful

think about it
cheesiest

Kanye West wrote:

the fuck
Xhinryuu

Dulcet wrote:

you sick fuck

Excuse me?

But i think you missunderstand something here, I am not snuffing through my damn nose o.O And i am not inhaling it either.
The snuff i use is Swedish stuff and i could sit here explaining for you how it's used, But no you'll have to show some interest for that first.
Cyclohexane
Is it the same thing PewDiePie takes?
If yes, then I don't even want to know about it
Kanye West

Mr Color wrote:

Is it the same thing PewDiePie takes?
If yes, then I don't even want to know about it
damn, dat nigga on some hard shit
Foxtrot

Xhinryuu wrote:

Excuse me?

But i think you missunderstand something here, I am not snuffing through my damn nose o.O And i am not inhaling it either.
The snuff i use is Swedish stuff and i could sit here explaining for you how it's used, But no you'll have to show some interest for that first.
then how the hell do you take it? do you chew it? because that's chewing tobacco. do you rub tobacco all over your body? DO YOU TAKE IT UP YOUR ASS

PLEASE EXPLAIN I AM CONFUSED
Faust

woop
Sherbert
O_O I live until 2058... -_- It wouldn't let me chose my actual BMI which is, a little more than 17
The problem is, I don't really know my BMI... Since my body weight may vary from 55kg to 65kg... and I have no idea about the average, since it all depends.
MMzz
Wasn't this some old myspace thing? lol
pw384
Jan. 2nd 2076
Xhinryuu

Dulcet wrote:

then how the hell do you take it? do you chew it? because that's chewing tobacco. do you rub tobacco all over your body? DO YOU TAKE IT UP YOUR ASS

PLEASE EXPLAIN I AM CONFUSED
Some people might find this disgusting and un appealing so there for SPOILER BOX!

SPOILER
Sometimes i use "lös snus" dunno if i should call that "loose snuff" LOL, But most of the time it's already in a small bag, Basically you put it under your lip and then you let it sit there and get all moist up and the taste of it will land in your saliva, so basically your saliva tastes different and will always do that until the snuff is out of taste, in case you ever want to try, don't be foolish and eat it cause that's disusting.

Someone said the stuff Pewdipie uses, had no idea he was snuffing but since he is Swedish i'm pretty sure it is the same thing.
Foxtrot
wow
zerod
Thursday, September 15, 2033
show more