forum

What anime of 2021 are you anticipating?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lefrave
A lot of great anime is coming out this year, either sequels or new shows altogether, some of which already started airing like the sequels of Re:Zero, Attack on Titan, The Promised Neverland, Dr. Stone, and more.

Which 2021 anime have/had you guys been anticipating most? ^^
Asphiee
SPY X FAMILY (unofficial)
Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

Yeah, Fumetsu will be a huge hit when it's aired.
Topic Starter
Lefrave

Asphyre wrote:

Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

I'm not betting on Spy x Family airing this year, but I do hope it does.

Totally agree, Fumetsu looks like it'll be sick! I can definitely see it attracting attention the way Tower of God did.

Also really looking forward to Overlord ^^
Asphiee

Lefrave wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

Totally agree, Fumetsu looks like it'll be sick! I can definitely see it attracting attention the way Tower of God did.

Yea but I hope the manga readers won't make a big fuss about it and spoil everything like what happened to AoT.

Finished the manga and I can only wish for the anime to be as good as the manga.
TheKingHenry

Asphyre wrote:

Lefrave wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

Yea but I hope the manga readers won't make a big fuss about it and spoil everything like what happened to AoT.

Finished the manga and I can only wish for the anime to be as good as the manga.
> finished the manga
Which one? Actually, no matter, to my understanding all three of those are still publishing HMMMMMMMM
Asphiee

TheKingHenry wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Lefrave wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

> finished the manga
Which one? Actually, no matter, to my understanding all three of those are still publishing HMMMMMMMM
Yea, I meant the latest releases of fumetsu.
Topic Starter
Lefrave

Asphyre wrote:

TheKingHenry wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Lefrave wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Fumetsu no Anata E
Overlord S4

> finished the manga
Yea, I meant the latest releases of fumetsu.

I haven't actually read fumetsu and I don't know if I should give in to my demons or wait for the anime. Well, knowing me I'll get tempted and read it before the anime lol
Asphiee
Since spring is in the corner, it'd be best to wait for the anime rather than reading the manga.
Minalinskii
Bleach! Really hyped for it. It finally got announced last year and I can't wait to finally see the sternritters animated especially Bambi and As Nodt
Huxley
Topic Starter
Lefrave

Asphyre wrote:

Since spring is in the corner, it'd be best to wait for the anime rather than reading the manga.
No yeah, definitely, but that and me giving into temptation are different things lmao

Once you go down that path once, it's hard to go back ;P

Minalinskii wrote:

Bleach! Really hyped for it. It finally got announced last year and I can't wait to finally see the sternritters animated especially Bambi and As Nodt
Yeah, y'all have been waiting for a really long time - merry Christmas to every bleach fan lol

Hxly- wrote:

Classroom of the elite S2 LMAO

*probably it will never happen though :(
Ah lmao, I'd also like to see a season 2 of that, but it's as you said
animeslayergp
2nd season of reincarnated as a slime,owo im so excited for that
Apraxye
Record of Ragnarok.
Topic Starter
Lefrave

animesquadgp wrote:

2nd season of reincarnated as a slime,owo im so excited for that
Yeah, 3 episodes in and I'm still loving every single one

Apraxye wrote:

Record of Ragnarok.
That looks like it's gonna be a pretty fun watch ngl
Asphiee
Seems we're getting Chainsaw Man this year

https://youtu.be/zZniAuAzeG8

Gokushufudou (idc if its anime or LA but the manga was quite palatable

https://youtu.be/McVsBG7iLaQ

Don't read the comments below.Thou shalt not be tempted.
Akumace1
The anime where the girl bullies the guy or something I forget what it’s called
Asphiee

Akumace1 wrote:

You mean the high school counterpart of Takagi-san or the actual Takagi-san anime?
Akumace1

Asphyre wrote:

Akumace1 wrote:

You mean the high school counterpart of Takagi-san or the actual Takagi-san anime?
Yeah nagatoro-san. Despite what people think I don’t watch that much anime but I think I will tune in to this one.
Asphiee

Akumace1 wrote:

Asphyre wrote:

Akumace1 wrote:

Yeah nagatoro-san. Despite what people think I don’t watch that much anime but I think I will tune in to this one.
Currently reading Vagabond, I think I'll read Nagatoro after for the contrast, thanks.
GutsxGriffith

Lefrave wrote:

A lot of great anime is coming out this year, either sequels or new shows altogether, some of which already started airing like the sequels of Re:Zero, Attack on Titan, The Promised Neverland, Dr. Stone, and more.

Lefrave wrote:

Chainsaw mas, it has a great manga and im waiting it to be a great anime too
show more