forum

I can't read no mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fansly
help me, man. been playing catch for the past week, and I find the mod hr. It's like an addiction everything just feels more snappy using it when I try to switch back to no mod the game feels sluggish and slow. Will this have a negative effect in the long run?
MrSparklepants
Depends on what your end goal is, I mainly play EZHT so I can't read nomod of any AR above like 7. If you plan on playing nomod in the future practice it, if not maybe still put some time into it because it can useful to know

Take what I say with a grain of salt because I'm not a big catch player
burningapple
idk honestly. i guess it really depends on what you want to achieve. i mainly play with hd and no-mod for me is kinda out of my comfort zone but i try to do it from time to time so i don't lose the ability to play without hd (or hr, sometimes).

i ain't the greatest player of ctb but i suggest play with no-mod from time to time so you can be versatile playing with and without mods.
I CAN FC
how about ar8-9?
only 5.5-7 in your record

its so low (to me)
Nikolai
snappy hr patterns on easy diffs
Hydreigon
well... lower diffs have really low AR anyways, making it feel quite slow, HR just gives it a boost by giving it both higher AR and CS

this is completly fine, it just your mind telling you that: hey i can read this higher AR now
i would now recommend practicing in higher diffs or maybe even trying DT or combining it with HR as well