forum

Reverse arrow pulse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miracline
I tried some random skin and for random reason now my reverse arrow keeps pulsing. I know it is something I should add in skin.ini to make it stop but I can't find what.

I would also like the reverse arrow to be on the slider, not in an circle, how can I achieve this?
Zelzatter Zero
there's no command that will stop the reverse arrow pulsing afaik.

For the second one, the reverse arrow is always on sliders...? Can you give me your example?
Topic Starter
Miracline
I don't know how to add images but in this vdeo at 1:17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrxAZAZCFTc you can see that the reverse arrow is on the slider BUT not inside a cirle.

No way to stop the pulsating? But the default skin doesn't do it? Can I be so mistaken?
Zelzatter Zero
1. This can be done by having the reverse-arrow element slightly bigger.

2. Default reverse arrow pulses too. You can take maps using repeat sliders in slow section to see.
Topic Starter
Miracline
I still don't get it. When using the blueflame skin (in the video) there are no circles in the end of the sliders. I have added the defaul-0 file from that skin so the reverse arrow should be on the slider (and no visible circles). There is still a circle in the end of the slider... How can I remove it?
Zelzatter Zero
ok now I get what you're trying to say

replace the sliderendcircle element with 1x1 transparent image