forum

[resolved] How to transfer all beatmaps from Osu to OsuLazer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
So I just downloaded OsuLazer and I am liking this a lot better. It is a nice change to UI. Anyways, I am wondering how I can transfer all of my 86,000 beatmaps from Osu to OsuLazer. I have over 100gb worth of beatmaps I want to transfer over.

Also, if anyone can answer this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have Osu with 100gb of beatmaps installed on an external hard drive, and I want to transfer OsuLazer to that external hard drive but I don't know how to do that. I would greatly appreciate help with this as well. Thank you.
Death
There is a button in lazer's settings called "Import beatmaps from stable" that you can use to import all of your maps automatically.

There is also another button in lazer's settings called "Change folder location..." that you can use to move your lazer folder.
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP

Death wrote:

There is a button in lazer's settings called "Import beatmaps from stable" that you can use to import all of your maps automatically.

There is also another button in lazer's settings called "Change folder location..." that you can use to move your lazer folder.
I really appreciate your help so much. Thank you!!
Zam__
I can find that option in the settings help
Death

Zam__ wrote:

I can find that option in the settings help
There is a search bar at the top of the settings window that you can use to search for the setting. The names haven't changed, so just keep looking.
Rspen69
my button literally doesnt exist, i dont know hows thats possible but i opened up my lazer today and i no longer have a "Import beatmaps from stable" any ideas?
acon8064

Rspen69 wrote:

my button literally doesnt exist, i dont know hows thats possible but i opened up my lazer today and i no longer have a "Import beatmaps from stable" any ideas?
same here, anyone have a fix?
Death
It looks like the settings were actually changed. I believe you can now run the "Setup Wizard" to import your beatmaps.
CoaZeaky

Death wrote:

It looks like the settings were actually changed. I believe you can now run the "Setup Wizard" to import your beatmaps.
Bro thank you. What a life saver lmao
KGcris

Death wrote:

what about the opposite way
bc I need 2 use osu for a vid, and I need to use lazer for practice and for personal reasons
Lyawi
please don't bump old threads, create a new one instead