forum

Also into Guitar Hero.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I think EBA was one of the wisest investments I've made in a long time. It showed me how music can be specially incorporated into video games. And that's a huge plus for me, seeing as I'm an avid 11-year musician (this Saturday to the next week over's Sunday is booked with rehearsals and performances). EBA focused on one thing an one thing only--music.
Ever since I S-ranked everything on EBA, I wanted a little more, but I was definitely not going to shell out $60+ for Ouendan!. When I heard of osu!, I was a more than overjoyed, and was willing to jailbreak my iPod to get osu! on my iPod. Well, of course, also for other jailbreaky things you can do, but that's besides the point.
Referring to my title, I also thoroughly enjoy Guitar Hero. Last time I checked, I was 15th in the world for the Drum career. I believe EBA introduced me to the world of rhythm action.
Nice to be here, and it's nice to write a novel. I guess.
I am Kantatzu.
Rolled
Nice to meet you. Also, your english is better than mine and I am 18.
foulcoon
I think he meant he's been a musician for 11 years.
awp
11-year meaning grade 11 is my guess, so age around 16, 17. That's how I see it.

Anyhow, I have been an avid fan of Guitar Hero myself, but I think it was Harmonix more than Guitar Hero itself because I recently got Rock Band 2 and it beats World Tour uncontested in my opinion.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thanks for the welcome, guys.
I checked Wii World Tour ranks recently, and I found:

Guitar rank: 276th
Bass: 11,997th (never cared about bass .P)
Drum: 19th D.
Vocals: 96th

Also, if you're wondering why I use only one eye with my emotes (.D), hit up "Kanta Face" in Urban Dictionary.