forum

[Crazy Project] Rhythm Tengoku Gold / Rhythm Heaven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
I'll take The Dazzles, please. AS I said 2 times.
Kharl
Sounds cool! I'll take Frog Hop, then.
Sinistro
All the cooler games seem to have flicks, but I don't know how well they'll work in osu. I'll guess I'll go with Freeze Frame.
Lesjuh
I take Dog Ninja :D
Tapdancingmetroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: HTT - Gohan wa Okazu (Sumisola) [Normal].osu
Neo@lex
DJ School plz.
Man, I'm in like over 9000 projects...
YoshiKart
I'd do Rhythm Rally, but apparently it's already being mapped normally, so I think I'll try Glee Club.

Together now!: AAAAAAHHHH!!
Hyperworm
Hahah. I was hoping this would happen :D
I think it'd be pretty cool if some original maps were made in this style too, if this works out ._.

Could the songs with lyrics be made in both Japanese and English versions?
(One option: you could do one difficulty from the version-1, and do another difficulty from the other language's version-2?)
Rolled
Glad you put this together Echo.

I was thinking if we get enough of the tap-only games SB'd well, and we get on Peppy's good side, maybe he could implement some flicking for us in osu >:D

Also, I have most of the .mp3s directly from the OST which I can provide. I have disc 2 and 3, I guess I should work on getting #1 as well.
m980
For the record, if we end up mapping the remixes, I shotgun Remix 8.
Rolled
Remix 4 is probably my favorite, but it's so much holding and then flicking :/ Definitely can't map without some help from peps

Also, man, is nobody seriously doing munchy monk? Somebody better hop on that before I finish drum, else i dibs it ;x

edit for echo:
436 x value cannot be achieved on max grid without opening the .osu. Can we make it either 432 or 440?
Sinistro
I would do Munchy Monk but I was told you wanted it, so I stepped aside. Should I switch?
Rolled
Sin, monk is all yours.

another edit:
Question: Should everything that does not appear in Tengoku be transparently skinned? Hitcircles and stuff obviously, but how about score, combo, health?
eee
Topic Starter
Echo
@rolled:

Can't do score and combo - we need it to appear in results screen.

432/440 is fine I guess, I just worked out that number from a calculator, didn't check for grid snap :P
jonathan_old
May I suggest using these?

PS: Is the guy in "Munchy Monk" really a monk? I always thought he just was a guy who had a paralyzed wrist eating candy.

YoshiKart
Oh, gosh, I'm gonna have to be creative. I think I know a way to preserve the "Tap to close your yap!" feel of the game. :D
Rolled
JONATHAN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IMAGE AND DO YOU HAVE MORE.
m980
Tapdancingmetroid
since Moai doo-wop will probably be a bit easier to map (since there are no flicks) I'm changing my map to that until someone figures out how to make flicks work. In the meantime, if anyone else really wants to map space soccer, they can take it.
Rolled
Skyripper
What isn't taken Echo? Give it to me! Just put my name on the list somewhere and I'll do it.

I already have the .nds XD

Download: Girls' Generation - Hoot (Sunny Holic) [ffs].osu
Topic Starter
Echo

Skyripper wrote:

What isn't taken Echo? Give it to me! Just put my name on the list somewhere and I'll do it.

I already have the .nds XD
Take your pick from the first post :P
Wizard Of Orz
fillbots please

Some questions:
-for parts for holding notes can i make a very ugly slider that just wraps around the click me part? Sadly the slider wont be transparent and you don't even need to try to let go at a correct timing to get a perfect
-for storyboard ill try my best on this part

EDIT:
can anyone help me find the fillbot fx? I've been searching the whole dam wav library multiple times. I probably found like the fx for all the other songs lol.
Rolled

supergarlic wrote:

fillbots please

Some questions:
-for parts for holding notes can i make a very ugly slider that just wraps around the click me part? Sadly the slider wont be transparent and you don't even need to try to let go at a correct timing to get a perfect
-for storyboard ill try my best on this part
That's the method we're taking atm afaik.
Skyripper
Glee Club plz

if that is taken

Blue Birds
Rolled
Glee club is really reliant on holding down the stylus btw. blue birds its pretty straight forward in terms of clicking, but you may find that boring i dunno. (should be a pretty easy SB though)
show more