show more
LexiaLovesU
quick uncomplete 5 min sketch
LightoHK
I'm poor and I draw with mouse

WendytheCreeper

Mikumiku97 wrote:

Did you draw with just mouse(because one could scan in a sketch and lineart it...)? Because that's pretty damn fine for mouse, I'll tell you what.
Pawsu

Mikumiku97 wrote:

LightoHK

WendytheCreeper wrote:

Did you draw with just mouse(because one could scan in a sketch and lineart it...)? Because that's pretty damn fine for mouse, I'll tell you what.
I do it all, first the sketch with mouse and then I use the tool lineart (If I want to do an elaborated work)

;A;
Shiro

These were actually two separate drawings but I really liked them so I put them together
they look so cute >w<
Aoriki

Mouse drawing...defuk am I up?
Cloudchaser

Mikumiku97 wrote:

;A;
Kiss nao
tyrael6192

roughly 25 minutes
WendytheCreeper

Mikumiku97 wrote:

WendytheCreeper wrote:

I do it all, first the sketch with mouse and then I use the tool lineart (If I want to do an elaborated work)

;A;
Oh I see. Very good! I'm not all too good with a mouse, but I could manage.
Ideolo
So many talented people here, I'll have to draw something today.
Shiro

Trying out a more realistic style (still in the same universe, so don't be surprised that they have hairstyles), this came out okayish, but I won't keep drawing that way
Paulie
Hiya~

Decided to show you some of my portraits I drew years ago! I'm slowly trying to get back into drawing again, so hopefully I can update with some new drawings soon, too! :)

SPOILER

This drawing was one of my first more "serious" works and it was done using littlemewhatever's photograph as reference. It was originally done on a very small piece of paper (around 1/3 ~ 1/4 size of an A4 sheet).
SPOILER

This one is a portrait of my friend, I've done for her 18th birthday.
SPOILER

This is a portrait of the vocalist of my former band I had in high-school! It's actually not finished, but I've received feedback from a lot of people that it actually looks better like this, so I guess I might just leave it at that!
SPOILER

Here goes another portrait of my another friend.. also unfinished.. I never bothered to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise after scanning for some reason, and I'm still too lazy to do that now T__T
SPOILER

Aaand lastly, there's (another) unfinished (and super messy) portrait of Sasabuchi Hiroshi, former drummer of j-rock band Plastic Tree!

Hope you like them! ;)
WendytheCreeper

Lydael wrote:

Hiya~

Decided to show you some of my portraits I drew years ago! I'm slowly trying to get back into drawing again, so hopefully I can update with some new drawings soon, too! :)

SPOILER

This drawing was one of my first more "serious" works and it was done using littlemewhatever's photograph as reference. It was originally done on a very small piece of paper (around 1/3 ~ 1/4 size of an A4 sheet).
SPOILER

This one is a portrait of my friend, I've done for her 18th birthday.
SPOILER

This is a portrait of the vocalist of my former band I had in high-school! It's actually not finished, but I've received feedback from a lot of people that it actually looks better like this, so I guess I might just leave it at that!
SPOILER

Here goes another portrait of my another friend.. also unfinished.. I never bothered to rotate it 90 degrees clockwise after scanning for some reason, and I'm still too lazy to do that now T__T
SPOILER

Aaand lastly, there's (another) unfinished (and super messy) portrait of Sasabuchi Hiroshi, former drummer of j-rock band Plastic Tree!

Hope you like them! ;)
Oh my god, those are beautiful!
tyrael6192
mari

master edit VV
Kunieda

Zerup wrote:

master edit VV
Sonikku the trollhog lol
Here's mine
Rewben2
bleh
Aoriki
Zzzz.....fuk up on her legs but I did this while half asleep. Leave me be...

Dizzy Future
A variety of art I've done for people and myself

tyrael6192
boat
hurranime
Kim Ryu

tyrael6192 wrote:

Annie

boat wrote:

hurranime
kewt
Shouko_old
Yumih
CodeLithium

i did the colors and the mess in this one..
Birdy

SPOILER

CodeLithium wrote:

boat wrote:

hurranime
Luv.
Enviaczek
Birdy
VoidnOwO
:)
Shiro
Ideolo

Shiro wrote:

http://weavesilk.com/
Art. By Ideolo

It's art dammit! ART!
CodeLithium

Static Noise Bird wrote:

great light and colors,what software do you use?

VoidnOwO
:)
Birdy

Shiro wrote:

http://weavesilk.com/
Artist's note: Shiro is unbelievably incorrect. I used Apophysis and Photoshop for this one. Took a few hours. Will use as the cover art for my next one.
tyrael6192
hello yes this thread isn't active enough

Bweh
boat

tyrael6192 wrote:

hello yes this thread isn't active enough

Her eyes are ten times as big for what reasons?
tyrael6192
i would have said something about her oversaturated skintone too, but it's because i don't get anatomy and draw entirely from reference so i'm looking for a resemblance of the original rather than a resemblance of a person

+ i guess my proportions are off
boat
That you paint from reference without understanding the reference is your issue here.

Incorporate anatomy studies in to your referenced paintings as well. Even stylized anatomy generally follows a few rules, having a general idea of what is accurate generally helps.
show more