forum

ALTIMA - Burst The Gravity

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
Hai Gloria Guard, let's finally finish this M4M!

Norman
  1. 01:13:472 (2) - With this slider, you could reverse the curve by doing Ctrl+H, CTRL+G and then you replace it, so it will make a shape with the previous slider and the next one.
  2. 01:19:147 (5) - I don't understand why this object is placed with this current combo, it doesn't have the same measure and the sounds are completely different. I highly suggest you to add a new combo and after that, you delete the new combo on the next object, it's going to fit much more better.
  3. 01:49:958 (1) - To be honest, I do not like this form, it looks.. disproportional? You should try to have another shape, the second wave looks more large than the first one, which looks a bit weird. Here's what I did:
    Example with code

248,80,109958,6,0,B|200:140|248:192|296:244|248:304,1,240,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Sonyc
I have nothing to mention here, all I can say is, the difficulty is well made, the sliders are marvelous. There's nothing else to adjust here.

Insane
Most of the flows are alright, same as Sonnyc's, there's nothing else to adjust.

You can call me back anytime :3
Topic Starter
Gloria Guard

Gabe wrote:

Hai Gloria Guard, let's finally finish this M4M!

Norman
  1. 01:13:472 (2) - With this slider, you could reverse the curve by doing Ctrl+H, CTRL+G and then you replace it, so it will make a shape with the previous slider and the next one.
  2. 01:19:147 (5) - I don't understand why this object is placed with this current combo, it doesn't have the same measure and the sounds are completely different. I highly suggest you to add a new combo and after that, you delete the new combo on the next object, it's going to fit much more better.
  3. 01:49:958 (1) - To be honest, I do not like this form, it looks.. disproportional? You should try to have another shape, the second wave looks more large than the first one, which looks a bit weird. Here's what I did:
    Example with code

248,80,109958,6,0,B|200:140|248:192|296:244|248:304,1,240,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Sonyc
I have nothing to mention here, all I can say is, the difficulty is well made, the sliders are marvelous. There's nothing else to adjust here.

Insane
Most of the flows are alright, same as Sonnyc's, there's nothing else to adjust.

You can call me back anytime :3

Instead of fixed. thank you :D
Aurele
Ranked
Topic Starter
Gloria Guard
Finally, thank you:D
Loooctav
Coongratzz~
Natsu
MalcoraX
Roxas
Congrats! :D
LQA20Ans
GRATZ!
meiikyuu
grats (:
Sonnyc
ㅊㅋㅊㅋ
Kuria
waaaa finally the full version \(O____O)/

grats GG!
HabiHolic
랭크 축하합니다~^^
Topic Starter
Gloria Guard
Thank you everyone ^^~~/
P A N
CONGRATZZZZZZ GGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
ZefxMeep
I love this map so muchhh.. Isn't the song is from Accel World?
scanter
닌자시네; 언제 랭시키셨데. 하튼 ㅊㅊ
Mythiax
OMG GG so pro gratz for rank \:D/
10nya

Natsu wrote:

-Neipezi

Natsu wrote:

congrats G.G
sospk0011
제 순위를 성적에 비유하자면 최하등급인 9등급입니다. 왜냐 하면 마우스가 문제가 아니라 osu 프로그램이 문제인 것 같습니다. 6 / 19 까지 완전히 고쳐 주세요ㅠㅠ
Topic Starter
Gloria Guard

sospk0011 wrote:

제 순위를 성적에 비유하자면 최하등급인 9등급입니다. 왜냐 하면 마우스가 문제가 아니라 osu 프로그램이 문제인 것 같습니다. 6 / 19 까지 완전히 고쳐 주세요ㅠㅠ

무슨말을 하시는건지 전혀모르겠습니다;;;
sospk0011

sospk0011 wrote:

Gloria Guard wrote:

무슨말을 하시는건지 전혀모르겠습니다;;;

sospk0011 wrote:

다른 유저꺼는 안그러는데 제것만 이상합니다. ㅡ.ㅡ
Topic Starter
Gloria Guard
얘기 하실땐 뭐가 이상한지. 그리고 어떻게 이상한지를 설명해주셔야 제가 알려주죠 이렇게 다짜고짜 고쳐달라고하시면 어떡합니까..
그리고 이런거 얘기하실땐 인게임으로 와서 얘기해주세요. 이미 지난 스레드를 깨우는것밖에 안됩니다.
sospk0011

sospk0011 wrote:

Insane 난이도 2000만점 이상 되는 것 더 많이 만들었으면 합니다.