07 Ghost
I am so bored right now, that is why I'm posting in this tr-
TBTE
Fi you

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK
Bunnrei
everyone stop shtpostg
Rei Hakurei
hmmm... shouldn't i get working right? writing ... uh i mean typing without ll (post-error: looking the keyboard itself)
roleykatsu
I'm typing this on my laptop in the dark and the laptop keyboard does not illuminate bwahahaha I have epic night vision I am like a special-ops bunny; I can see anything even in very dark...er...darkness. But some things can get very dark though in which I will not be able to see at all. Hmmn. No errors yet, so what else should I type? Me thinks I should finish. Or not. Anyway what was I talking about gai-
Kitsunemimi
"Methinks" should've beena sin
Rei Hakurei
30,000,000,000 is a very high and lol score... i hope i can get another an
Kokizi
man, I'm bored. I need to go get my book back from my friend. Wasn';t
Firo Prochainezo
Two rainbows walked to the store and asked for some ice cream. The ice cream rainbow asked them what kind of ice cream they wanted ant
roleykatsu
There are many computer programs that allow you to record gameplay. My favourite one is "Fraps." The full version costs money however, but these days, everybody is a pirate. So yay free stuff for everyp
Corin
So far I am discovering new trance artists and becoming very happy by doing thus due to having some new and nice ear candy for myself, also I need new headphoe
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm laughing too much from all these mistakes. I ... (It's*)
SYSEN
oh well.. since i did not get anything to do than i better do this thing
even got many mistakes in grta......
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Now that I managed to do something interesting for once, this tine... (time*)
Kitsunemimi
I am honestly so bored right now. And I have so much shitloads of work to do tonight and this weekend... and next week too. Actually, it's the last week of summer school. So I really want to put in some effort and finish strong (and keep my super-inflade

meant to say "super-inflated mark"
Nazeko
I really don't know the reason why Cirno's nickname or whatsoever is nine-ball. Like: dude1: ok nine-ball! dude2: Cirno!
That's when I'm gonna say WHAT? I keep on researching and so far I just knew it was all because she was labeled as (9.)"baka" or moron. Then there's this day, september 09, 2009, that is said to be somewhat related to cirno. Oh boy, is there som,e cau

wait whatthefuck I already made a mistake!!
Kitsunemimi
Nazeko:

That's from the manual for PoFV, and as you can see at the bottom at ⑨, it says she's a baka. So that's basically how it is. Oh wow, I almost made a tyop too. But yeah, it was really vague for me too (the reason how Cirno became a baka). Sometimes you hj
Xaffy
This the
Kitsunemimi
I suck at costume design.

And I'm bored and I can't concentrate, but it's not like I can really do anything anyways because I have to lave
FreakyTy
Well I was bored so I decided to try this thing out and guess what I've gotten a lot further than I thought I would, and now I'm running out of things to type about, oh god I can't stop typing if I do I'll be found out, and I just realized I'm on line too without an error I wonder how long this wioll last

Fuck.

that was fun.
Yuzeyun
I am currently sharing my screenshots ti
07 Ghost
If only I could type very fluently then I would be able to rule the world hahahaha. ANy-
Kitsunemimi

FreakyTy wrote:

Well I was bored so I decided to try this thing out and guess what I've gotten a lot further than I thought I would, and now I'm running out of things to type about, oh god I can't stop typing if I do I'll be found out, and I just realized I'm on line too without an error I wonder how long this wioll last

Fuck.

that was fun.
You realize you can type more than one sentence. Because you just made this big fat run-on sentences and honestly, I don't know what I'm trying to get a here
Yuzeyun
I'm too awesome to typo everything
See ?
Well I am ply

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Going to make a quick reply of this entire thing for no apparent reason. I don't know why I'm doing this in the first place, but I dece
Hamuko

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Going to make a quick reply of this entire thing for no apparent reason. I don't know why I'm doing this in the first place, but I dece
wHAT AR-
fuck.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Teta wrote:

wHAT AR-
fuck.
Mistake right there, you know. That was really sad of you to do that, Teta. I don't even understand why you woi
Yuzeyun
Test when I4

I AM TOO SLEEPY :l
Kiddo-Kun
Curious, very curious. I wonder how long I could go on for>

Damn that was suppose to be a question mark >.<.

Anywho:
Larto Larto Larto Laro- Crud.
Hamuko

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Teta wrote:

wHAT AR-
fuck.
Mistake right there, you know. That was really sad of you to do that, Teta. I don't even understand why you woi
I wrote wHAT AR- because if I left it as w it would be too weird.
Oh my no erors
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
True, that would be weird if you just left it like that. Meh, I dunn o
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I would like to think that I am the type of person who very rarely makes mistakes while writing and/or typing. I've always been a bit of a spelling nazi, but no one really cares about that kind of thing nowadays (unless of course you're a redditor). I love video games and anime, though I don't really watch anime much anymore, and I play D&D and various other pen and paper RPGs.

By mistake, you mean a typo or messing up on what you had intended to say, right? So far, so good.

Guess I'll keep going. Not going to typo on purpose. Competition is lame, but I'm also stubborn.

So yeah.

I play a lot of Magic: The Gathering. I pretty much only play EDH format now since no one in the area wants to play standard 60-card format. I like the challenge of deckbuilding, but since the games are usually multi-player, they tend to become very long. For those who don't know about EDH format, it consists of a 100-card deck including one legendary creature card set aside as the "general" or "commander" for the deck. The colors of cards you can play with in the deck can only be the same colors that the general uses. Like for example, if your general costs 3UBR to play, you can only play with cards that are blue, black, or red. Of course, you can still use artifacts. Most artifacts are used for getting the proper colors of mana. That, or just getting MORE mo

(If anyone wants to talk more of that, PM me or something. >_>;)
Yuzeyun
A wall of text doesn't scare Hito when it's about typos. 200 words without typo I cannot do that unless I'm really awake like if I drank 100L of coffee...

LOLWUT I DIDN'T TYPO MY FIT

and dammit
Kitsunemimi

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

I would like to think that I am the type of person who very rarely makes mistakes while writing and/or typing. I've always been a bit of a spelling nazi, but no one really cares about that kind of thing nowadays (unless of course you're a redditor). I love video games and anime, though I don't really watch anime much anymore, and I play D&D and various other pen and paper RPGs.

By mistake, you mean a typo or messing up on what you had intended to say, right? So far, so good.

Guess I'll keep going. Not going to typo on purpose. Competition is lame, but I'm also stubborn.

So yeah.

I play a lot of Magic: The Gathering. I pretty much only play EDH format now since no one in the area wants to play standard 60-card format. I like the challenge of deckbuilding, but since the games are usually multi-player, they tend to become very long. For those who don't know about EDH format, it consists of a 100-card deck including one legendary creature card set aside as the "general" or "commander" for the deck. The colors of cards you can play with in the deck can only be the same colors that the general uses. Like for example, if your general costs 3UBR to play, you can only play with cards that are blue, black, or red. Of course, you can still use artifacts. Most artifacts are used for getting the proper colors of mana. That, or just getting MORE mo

(If anyone wants to talk more of that, PM me or something. >_>;)
D: tl;dr

Why so perfect. D:
anthonyyy0
I was going to write something but I messed up on the first letter. /facepalm :?
rust45
Okay people, it shouldn't be hard to understand, you hit submt
rust45
(continued from last post)
submit as soon as you make an error. No time to talk about what you meant to say. Leave it up to the reader to figure it out. Also, typing with a small laptop keyboard is harder than my usual keyboard. I;
OzzyOzrock
am now going to continue on rust's thing even though I am not even sure if I will make an error or not but it is not hard to understand that you simply need to not make an error, I mean come on, all you need to know is the propre
Yuzeyun
I'm now going to say that between TheSaurus64, Didou and me, the "qnnequ" typo is going in every tupo
show more