anonymous_old

Gens wrote:

You guys should read what sra
Yeah, read what I said earlier.

Jeez.

>_>

(That is directed both at p
Rokodo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gens
Meh, you guys will ever la
anonymous_old

Gens wrote:

Meh, you guys will ever la
Yeah, what Gens said.

strager is eagerly waiting for an M2 or M
Jinxy
I am going yto

Lrt
anonymous_old

JInxyjem wrote:

I am going yto

Lrt
Your avatar matches your post.

Sadly that's not all I can write because the topic of this thread is to "write until you get an error." When you get an error you're supposed to stop such writing. (Well, really, you're likely typing. Statistics say you're using a keyboard now anyway.) So... I still gotta write. "Write." y
Jinxy

strager wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

I am going yto

Lrt

Sadly that's not all I can write because the topic of this thread is to "write until you get an error." When you get an error you're supposed to stop such writing. (Well, really, you're likely typing. Statistics say you're using a keyboard now anyway.) So... I still gotta write. "Write." y
That is not a facepalm, you asshole. He is covering his right eye. And I still have not gotten an error so I have to keep typing and s

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Alrto
anonymous_old

JInxyjem wrote:

strager wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

I am going yto

Lrt

That is not a facepalm, you asshole. He is covering his right eye. And I still have not gotten an error so I have to keep typing and s

Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Alrto
You're supposed to stop typing, period, when you encounte
Xgor
Larto Larto larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larti
Topic Starter
Larto
I must admit, reading the errors you guys produce is super funny. I wonder when I will get my error.
Oh, not yet? Not yet? NOT YET? HAHAHA I'M AWESOME. I'M NOT EVEN TYPING SLOW

I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY THOUGH. AND I NEED TO GET MY FINGER DOWN FROM THE SHIFT KEY. There we go. So, what did I want to say? Uuuhm, let's start with bananas. I don't know why banans
Nharox
This is such a stupid idea tbh but the main problem is that I don't know what I could write so I just type weird words and I try to make sesne...

Fuck.
anonymous_old

Nharox wrote:

This is such a stupid idea tbh but the main problem is that I don't know what I could write so I just type weird words and I try to make sesne...

Fuck.
Well, dun
Yuukari-Banteki
:( why are the WW/M games not updating fast enough? we need to get our act together and kill some baddies although I know the reason WW isnt move-
Zekira
Okay so I'm in school right now and my ahnds~
Gens
What the crap with the new Larto's avva
Derekku
So I'm laying in bed, ti
Zekira
Right now I'm having a dilemma because there's a tournament going on ei (in)
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

So I'm laying in bed, ti

(Okay, I totally epic failed. I hit the fucking WINDOWS KEY. >_>)
Derekku
So I woke up, ate some breakfast, n

ffffffff
Sleep Powder
If I had a pen right now then writing would be pretty easy. I really shouldn't have gotten all that rice for lunch. I'm stuffed now. I never wake up early anymore so its like lunch every time I wake up. Tomorrow is my little brothers birthday. I wonder if he'll get any video games that I'll want to play to...probably not. I want that game with the starfish in it. I saw it on a commercial a few days ago and I was waiting for it to be rela...
Derekku
I swea
Zekira
you know what, I feel that some people are beginning to get annoyed at mt
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nazo_old
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

I jumped on my laptop
Sechatted with friends :D Now I'm playing this forum game and wondering how I'm typing so well for once. Usua

Should've quit while I was ahead XP[/quote]

(I accidentally hit all
anonymous_old
Above post was epic fail, squared, cubed, etc.

Jeez.

At least it gives you an insight on how I write posts. My hecticness... Yay.

Lart0r l
Ekaru
Once upon a time, there was a guy who was into peppy.

I lost. I typed 'peppy' instead of 'pippi'. OTL

EDIT: Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Larto Farto
Nazo_old
Zekira
Why the hell are we still typing Larto in her a
anonymous_old

Zekira wrote:

Why the hell are we still typing Larto in her a
OP did it. Tradition? =S

ATM I'm helping some guy ou
Jarby
Honestly, if I were writing with paper, I wouldn't make as many errors. I make so many mistakes when I type, it's mn
anonymous_old

JarJarJacob wrote:

Honestly, if I were writing with paper, I wouldn't make as many errors. I make so many mistakes when I type, it's mn
I think you made a mistake when you said you wouldn't make an error when writing on paper. (It's "on" paper "with" a pen, not "with
Jarby
GolGate
Lybydose
Zekira
I just wonder how the hell I'm getting errors so earil~
anonymous_old

Zekira wrote:

I just wonder how the hell I'm getting errors so earil~
What? You typed ~ instead of y too? Jeez man, you do suck at typing.

Anyway, any non-QWERTY non-AZERTY users here? strager is curious.

I'm just gonna slam my keyboard s
Gens
Nah, I think that's intentional, it must be, right? Anyway, yeah...

So, I started to type here, I dunno whta
Lybydose
Someone should try to post here on an Iphone, that wouldn't last long.
Zekira
Well I'm kinda getting bored with some of my school activities lately. BUT, I'm kinda pressured knowing that there's a lot that will hapep
show more