forum

[resolved] [Archived] Local Scores ALL deleted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zero123200
My local scores were all deleted and I do not know what happened because they were all gone when I logged in. :( I really want to know my previous scores so I can get better and want to know how to fix this. Thanks!
VoidnOwO
:oops:
peppy
Is there a scores.db.bak in your osu! directory?
Topic Starter
Zero123200
There is the score files are in my directory but all my local scores are still gone. I really want to know my 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. best scores so I can compare
MillhioreF
Delete your scores.db file and rename the other one with all the numbers to scores.db.
Topic Starter
Zero123200

MillhioreF wrote:

Delete your scores.db file and rename the other one with all the numbers to scores.db.
I have tried this but very, very few songs have recovered their local scores.
Rokk

Zero123200 wrote:

MillhioreF wrote:

I have tried this but very, very few songs have recovered their local scores.
Turn off "Hide extensions for known file types". Please. It's probably what's preventing the renaming process from working correctly.
RivenDaddy
good luck
Jonita_old
Do not give up ;)
Bara-
Please son't uselessly bump an old marked thread
Aika Yoshida

MillhioreF wrote:

Thank you so much for the help! i had exactly the same problem <3
Kiyanshintaro
Help my Local Scores are always gone or deleted after a few days. Is osu broken or is it just my pc. I didnt have problems over the first week but now Im always tilted with this. :x :(
Death
Don't bump 5 year old resolved threads. If you are having issues make a new thread instead.