forum

Panic! at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out [3/11]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

1. Introduction |Not Mappeable|
  2. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage |Ranked by Krisom|
  3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines |Claimed by Kiddo-kun|
  4. Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks |Claimed by GladioOl|
  5. Camisado |Ranked by mancusojuanmattos|
  6. Time to Dance |WiP by -kevincela-|
  7. Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off |WiP by Gonzvlo|
  8. Intermission |Not Mappeable|
  9. But It's Better If You Do |Claimed by Krisom|
  10. I Write Sins Not Tragedies |Ranked by Gonzvlo|
  11. I Constantly Thank God for Esteban |Claimed by Xakyrie & Haruka|
  12. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet |Claimed by narakucrimson|
  13. Build God, Then We'll Talk |Claimed by Kenezz|
(YouTube links next to the songs)

All the songs in the album are so good and great for beatmaps, everytime I listen to any of this songs I imagine a map. I strongly suggest to give them a shot.

Contact me if you need help with anything (MP3s, mods, timing, GDs, etc.). Claim a song if you're actually going to try your best when mapping. Go!
-kevincela-
I guess I'll claim "Time to Dance" then.
I really like it :p
Krisom
But it's better if you do
Loooctav
Hoolaa! Krisom! Al fin tengo el agrado de conocerte..
narakucrimson
There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet

Please
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo
Time To Dance has been uploaded and it's currently in WiP. Also, 4 songs unclaimed, go!
Kiddo-Kun
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines

Good lord, these titles are long...But I'd like to claim that song, please.
(Might need an mp3)
mancuso_JM_
I'll claim 'Camisado' (please, it is the best in the list actually, I really like it)
I'll do it as soon as I can :3
UnderminE

narakucrimson wrote:

There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet

Please
Do it just because of that tittle, please
Xakyrie
Why no one has chosen 'I Constantly Thank God for Esteban' is beyond me. Such an amazing piece. I will take that song if it's okay! I talked to Haruka already and we plan on making it a collab map (4 standards + 4 taikos), so listing both names would be much appreciated. I really hope to see this project pull through!

I cannot recall whether 'Nails for Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks (Alternative Version)' was on this album or not, but if it is I would suggest listing it since personally I think it sounds much better than the actual one.
mancuso_JM_
*BUMP*
To anonunce that I submitted Camisado! :)
Still in WIP, I'll map the other difficulties in these days, btw here is the link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/94025
mancuso_JM_

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

*BUMP*
To anonunce that I submitted Camisado! :)
Still in WIP, I'll map the other difficulties in these days, btw here is the link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/94025
Sorry for the double post, but Camisado was ranked! xDD
Fix the OP man or I'll do it :P
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo
Updated! Go, go, go!
Jungraxxx
I'm dying here waiting for Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks to finish!