forum

How do I get a Beatmap Nomination?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Just_a_bean_
This is kind of a dumb question because if I want to get ranked, I should already know all this. I have a taiko map and I already got the 5 hypes but I have no clue how I'm going to get the nominations to be qualified. If anyone can help me by telling me where and how to get Beatmap Nominations, that would be a big help. Thanks in advance, whoever is reading this.
DeletedUser_13957006
pray to god

jokes aside, you will want to check this page and see who are the bns for the respective game mode you are mapping for. check bns' userpage to see if they take requests from pms, forms or modding queues (most of the time its gonna be modding queues). then, if you get lucky (or your map is a ctb map), the bn will check your map and see if it is up to standards and receive a nomination, or get more mods from the bns themselves if the map is not good enough (this is where opinions differ - some bns may nominate easily while others may have some things to point out depending on map - also, ~70% of the times it's gonna be the latter). after you get 2 nominations, you can smile and relax because you did the impossible and ranked a map unless the map gets DQ'd and then graved oh god please no

however, most of the time you will need to check multiple bns since some might not take your request and in the occasion a bn DO wants to check your map, it's probably gonna take some time between the bn seeing your map and it getting nominated (since most of the time they will have something to mod). hope this was a helpful post