Thanks for the mod Love! ;w;
Love wrote:[Taiko Oni]
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. I understand the BPM is low, but there's no reason to use 1.6 because of hardrock, just my opinion. Resnap this slider if you do change it to 1.4 - 01:16:025 (2). Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - This slowdown looks awkward and causes notes to overlap. Remove this please. Fixed~
- 00:07:025 (1) - Remove this note? There's no sound here and it'll keep from rolling into the downbeat. Fixed~
- 00:22:385 - Add a k here? adds to the drums. I think no orz
- 00:24:305 - Same as above, but instead of a k, add a d. same^
- 00:43:145 (2) - Change this into a k? Fixed~
- 00:49:625 - 00:49:865 - 00:50:105 - Here, you can add a d k k to match the background drums. added~
- 00:51:305 (1) - Remove this finish. This is not recommended at all to use. removed~
- 01:04:985 - 01:05:465 - Here you should continue using the kkddk patterns, especially to match the drums.
- 01:20:345 - 01:21:065 - Same with this part, but instead use kkddkdd.
- 01:21:305 - Add a d here? Just to match the drums.
- Use 1.4 Slider Velocity. Fixed~
- 00:35:945 - 00:43:625 - Remove the slowdown here too please. Fixed~
Couldn't find anything here, it's really good. wow thanks >w<
If you want I can find someone to bubble after a few more taiko mods, the standard diffs are layed out really well. Of course I want desu ;w; Thank you very much ;w;