forum

Toggle for the slider curve creation [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
wonders
I know this is an invalid request, but time has changed. we already get used to the new algorithm. But sometimes we need to use old sliders. It is not interesting to adjust 4 points. Also sometimes I want to use new silders, but finially I find I made a slider using bezier algorithm. i don't know what happened. I supposed if we add a switch in menu, things will become more clear.
MillhioreF
Sorry, but invalid is invalid. If you MUST use a 3-point bezier, you can do so by creating a curved slider, finding its code line somewhere in the .osu file - it should look something like this...
152,32,3522,6,0,P|152:160|24:160,1,200
...and change the P to a B, so it looks like this...
152,32,3522,6,0,B|152:160|24:160,1,200
...then click "Revert to Saved" in the editor. Ta-da, you now have a three-point bezier slider again!
If you want to make more, copy and paste this bezier and move its points around as you wish.
Topic Starter
wonders

MillhioreF wrote:

Sorry, but invalid is invalid. If you MUST use a 3-point bezier, you can do so by creating a curved slider, finding its code line somewhere in the .osu file - it should look something like this...
152,32,3522,6,0,P|152:160|24:160,1,200
...and change the P to a B, so it looks like this...
152,32,3522,6,0,B|152:160|24:160,1,200
...then click "Revert to Saved" in the editor. Ta-da, you now have a three-point bezier slider again!
If you want to make more, copy and paste this bezier and move its points around as you wish.
I know, but at this time, when you make a slider, sometime it will appear P-style slider, sometime it will appear B- style, it's uncontorlable
TheVileOne
That should only be the case for certain sliders that are too large for the new slider algorithm. You will have no problem using Millhiore's method. I suggest doing so, even though I agree with you.