forum

Cheers mates

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mihawkette
Hello osu! community!
I am a somewhat avid videogamer from Italy, I mainly play on Nintendo systems and I am waiting for the Wii U + Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate bundle I pre-ordered already. Can't wait to play MH online again.

I know about osu! since a long time, it happened to me to notice people with the osu! signature in their profiles on the web and it always made me think of the DS games I heard of (osu tatakae ouendan) and in fact now I know the two things are related.
I finally decided to give it a try because I started playing Team Fortress and thought osu! may help me with mouse aim and reflexes, and boy, am I having a blast! Osu! is exceptionally fun and addicting and I ended up playing it for hours straight :D
I love playing for highscores so I really enjoy it, but I am not very good yet :\ those insane maps look completely impossible for me now.

Well, that's it. Welcome me 8-) .
[Maid] NekoRyo
Hello~! welcome to OSU and the forum side :D have fun!~ *I finally decided to give it a try because I started playing Team Fortress and thought osu! may help me with mouse aim and reflexes* i think osu can help you with that xDD anyways~ have fun and enjoy~!
Sakura
When i first saw this title i thought it said "Chess mates"
-kevincela-
Oh yay,an italian user! Welcome to osu!,and have a good stay here! :D

Se hai bisogno di aiuto in qualsiasi cosa,chiedimi pure xD
Mercurial
Welcome.
vizzy
Hello! Hope you like it here.
Aoriki
Welcome there, mate.