forum

[Archived] Trouble with pen buttons

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sojamehlbroot
I am using the x-pen star 640 and I have trouble with the pen buttons. When I play >1min maps my fingers aren´t at the position they were when I started the map, but the Problem with that is that i accidentally press the buttons on my pen and when I do that 1. its distracting 2. I have an Input lag for my keyboard and pen.

Does somebody have a solution for this?
Phantonym
Disable the buttons in the driver. or you can't disable it use custom tablet driver like OpenTabletDriver or Hawku driver, and then you can set the buttons to none.
Tykork
A lot of people seem to experience problems when they press their pen buttons, disabling them in the drivers usually doesn't work as it's most likely a hardware problem. Try and find a grip where you grip around them or try and wrap them in some kind of grip tape.
shovelspan

tykork wrote:

A lot of people seem to experience problems when they press their pen buttons, disabling them in the drivers usually doesn't work as it's most likely a hardware problem. Try and find a grip where you grip around them or try and wrap them in some kind of grip tape.
I agree, I have the same problem with the s620 but the best thing you can do is just get used to it. If you fingers slip try rubbing baby powder into your hand.
Aeren
I had this problem a long time ago as well, and have happily fixed it for years now. I'm not sure if this solution is for you, but I removed the buttons entirely, and used paper to fill in the gap, then taped over the paper-filled gap with regular tape. However, I use my tablet exclusively for Osu!, so if you use it to draw or something else, this may not be for you.
Topic Starter
Sojamehlbroot

Azureheart wrote:

I had this problem a long time ago as well, and have happily fixed it for years now. I'm not sure if this solution is for you, but I removed the buttons entirely, and used paper to fill in the gap, then taped over the paper-filled gap with regular tape. However, I use my tablet exclusively for Osu!, so if you use it to draw or something else, this may not be for you.
How did you get the buttons out?
Mystery Bro
so how?