forum

Can i play 4k and 7k at the same time ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HiSoNoCash
Well basically the title's question . Will it affect my 7k performance badly if i play both of them at the same time ?
Lights
they're 2 totally different game modes, practicing one isnt nessecarily going to help you with the other. If you have the time to maintain skillsets in both, then I don't see why you wouldn't be able to though.
Ska
7k for the most part and especially at the beginning is reading and finger independence so you can play it less often than 4k and still improve without issue

4k may be affected if you skip days too much since it needs more physical training to keep up with speed at higher level

so ye it shouldnt be an issue, just 4k may need a bit more attention
xBomb72
Yeah you can, and even though they're both o!m, you should treat them like different gamemodes.

4k is more speed/stamina based and you'll want to practice a lot with it. 7k is more pattern and reading based. It also involves some finger independence and includes more LNs.

If you're looking to improve one key count by playing another, it won't work (unless 7k -> 6k) and at most you'll just improve LNs.

Either way, you still can.
Cuma Iseng
you need at least 11 fingers to do that.
mRNA

Cuma Iseng wrote:

I lol'd and burned my mouth with soup.
Topic Starter
HiSoNoCash

Cuma Iseng wrote:

This guy knows
Kasen-
Well yes you can, but as most people said that you need to focus more to 4K due to its stamina based play rather than 7K that needs reading and finger coordination (less stamina needed). But it's up to you to choose which key mode that u prefer (sorry bad english lol)