forum

[resolved] Proud Plays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +140
Topic Starter
Zanzabar
so on everyones osu profile theres your recent plays, your top plays, your most played, and other stuff but one thing ive always wanted and i think would be a good idea is a most proud beatmaps section where it would be your most proud plays, the ones you wanna show off, could be a top play, or it could be a play worth 2pp, its up to you to put whatever plays you want there
MisakiSakaki
1+
abraker
How would this work? What kind of interface would you need to select plays? What plays would you have to select from? Where would this interface be?
Topic Starter
Zanzabar

abraker wrote:

How would this work? What kind of interface would you need to select plays? What plays would you have to select from? Where would this interface be?
well my first idea was that it would look like just like your recents and top plays, for how you would get the plays onto it my first thought was either something in game, or something on the site that you can click to add it to your proud plays, its kind of a rough idea haha
Volchonokilli
Perhaps a section in profile in which 3 or 5 plays could be displayed as big badges, kind of like on score details page, and rest of the selected "proud plays" below as a list similar to top plays, with ability to reorder them arbitrarily in this section.
Adding to section via new button on score details page or "three dots" button in recent/top plays.
Topic Starter
Zanzabar

Volchonokilli wrote:

Perhaps a section in profile in which 3 or 5 plays could be displayed as big badges, kind of like on score details page, and rest of the selected "proud plays" below as a list similar to top plays, with ability to reorder them arbitrarily in this section.
Adding to section via new button on score details page or "three dots" button in recent/top plays.
yeah exactly
Phantonym
+1
ludoedjkeee
cool idea