forum

Sadohara Kaori - To Be Continued? (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
yanlu

-Bakari- wrote:

free mods. :arrow: wwwww

[General]
  1. You should use more tags! maybe an english title of this anime (Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?) and maybe studio's (Studio Barcelona Diomedea , you use thaeir animation as background video, respect copyright!) :arrow: kk
  2. Try to use slider Tick Rate 2 here, I feel like i fits with the song musch better. :arrow: oh..okay but easy no change 2 just normal and hard :3
  3. Your colours are quite boring! This video and BG are bright and cheerful, so try to use brighter colours! example
    Note: each colour fits with background video. It makes comboing more colorful and interesting! :arrow: >.<...okay!
  4. I'd try to use AudioLeadIn 1500, but it doesn't really mater here. Just suggesting you to increase it a bit. :arrow: hmm..i didn't think need to increase
  5. I'd map this song 'till the end (01:22:037 ) but it's just my opinion. You don't have to follow it, anyway. :arrow: -3-...
[yanlu]
  1. HP Drain - 1 / OD + 1. You have consistent thythm here, that's why HP Drain + 1 won't hurt too much. But you have too much jumps, that's why current OD is too big! :arrow: okay o_o
  2. I've never understand what's the point of naming diffs this way. We already know that this diff is made by you. Just call it [Hard] if you have no reason to keep diff name this way. :arrow: lol alright...
  3. 00:01:397 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Distance Spacing changed 5 times. x1.4 > x1.2 > x2.1 (jump) > x1.6 > x1.5 >x1.1 > x1.3 / Personally, I can't see any reason to change it too often. I feel like it is confusing and may stress players too much (a specially in the begining of this diff) :arrow: fix some space
  4. 00:10:997 (1,2) - x2.7 jump here. I'd say that it's the way too hard for [Hard] diff. Try to reduce jump dstance here. :arrow: fix.
    Comment: In fact, this diff is the way too hard. I'd recommend you to use more consistent spacing and not to overuse jumps.
  5. 00:13:877 (4) - according to placement of slider nods you wanted to end it at 00:14:117, don't you? If you end this slider at 00:14:117 - it will fit with vocals/music and it will make pattern easier to play!
    Note: otherwise, you can place here a cute 1/4 pattern by mixing vocals and music. :arrow: lol idk why this..it's update bugged orz fixed.
    See what I've made for you here! :3
    Just like pattern you have at 00:15:797 (4,5,6) -
  6. 00:19:637 (1,2) - normally, I'm not so picky with jumps but this one is TOO hard. It's [Hard] diff, not [Insane] and this jump is too crazy. It is unexpected and players dnon't expect to see these kind of jumps in [Hard] diff. That's why I strongly recommend you to reduce spacing here! :arrow: okay"
  7. 00:27:317 (1) - if you have a beat here, you should place a beat at 00:30:077 - as well. It will help you to keep rhythm consistent. Also, it fits with background music and makes map a bit more enjoyable. :arrow: ok
    Note: Don't forget to fix spacing here! If you'll add this circle, you will have to fix spacing here, anyway!
  8. 00:31:997 - same here. Just because you've mapped beat at 00:31:757 - you should map beat at 00:31:997 to keep rhythm consistent.
  9. 00:33:917 - guess what? Yea, same as above! It's important t fix or not to fix ALL of them. So, you will have consistent rhythm in this diff!
  10. 00:34:037 (1,2,1,2) - try to remove these jumps here and replace those two with two 1/2 sliders. It will fit with vocals better. By the way, you don't really need new combo at 00:34:517 - because it ruins your comboing (you have no NC at 00:35:477 (2)) :arrow: fixed~~
  11. 00:37:637 (1) - during calm part you have x2.0+ jumps are you sure? It feels here kinda random and unexpected. During that part, I'd like to see consistent spacing without any jumps because this part feels so calm :arrow: i think it's okay~~
  12. 00:50:837 (3) - 2x reversed sliders aren't really playable! A specially short ones! These sliders are VERY uncommon and players don't expect them here. What's more 2nd reverse-arrow appears too fast and it's impossibl to notice it in time! Remove 2nd repeat from this slider and replace it with a circle! :arrow: eh..i don't want to change.it's fit within jumping into kiai time >_<
  13. 01:06:197 - I'd recommend you to remove any objects from 01:06:437 - and finish kia #1i at 01:06:197. It will fit with vocals the way better. Do it for all diffs, of course! :arrow: change the kiai time but i don't want to remove it >~<
  14. 01:11:477 (4) - it feels like a random jump because it flows kinda bad, imo. If you want to keep here flow, try to make jump easier-readable. for example :arrow: fixed but in my way
[Normal]
  1. Three diifferent slider velocities here! It is a bit too hard. Next time try to make rhythm easier(for slow parts) or harder (for fast pats) instead of changing slider speed! It will be easier and more interesting to play!
  2. try AR5 here. It will fit with slider velocity and other diff settings. What's more AR5 is more common for [Normal] diffs! :arrow: ok~
  3. 00:09:077 (1) - 2x reversed slider here. The worst thing in these sliders is that 2nd reverse arrow appears too late and players can't see 2nd repeat. That's why I recommend you not to use these sliders. I've changed it for you, see what I've got! :arrow: changed but make my way
    Note: 00:16:757 (1) - 00:24:437 (1) - same here. :< :arrow: changed :<
  4. 01:06:197 - As I've already said, you'd better finish kiai #1 here :arrow: k
[Easy]
  1. 00:07:157 (3,4,1) - I can't say that I like the flow here. why? This kind of flow is quite hard to play :arrow: fix
    Flow
    green is correct flow which is kinda confusing for beginners
    red is wrong flow and beginners might make a mistake here because it's quite hard to read correct flow!

2. 00:19:157 (3,4,5) - just the same as above. :arrow: fix
  3. I can't say that I like 1/2 notes here. They're kinda too hard for beginners. But it's ok if you want to make this diff a bit challenging for beginners! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nice map you've got here! Just a bit more mods and it'll be ready to go, I think.

Good luck!
thank you bakari~!!
you always help me a lot >-</

update now! :3
Strawberry
Fight~! ><
Topic Starter
yanlu

Strawberry wrote:

Fight~! ><
gan...ganbaru!! ><
mancuso_JM_
The Jumps in the Hard are not exaggerated anymore, They are coherent now, the diff. itself looks much better now
Now, I have problems with the Normal diff. Actually is pretty hard to be a Normal diff. because you used a lot of constant 1/2 patterns (especially in the Kiai section) and the BPM is not that low to use this kind of things. If you can reduce some of them, feel free to call me back for a recheck (Again)
Topic Starter
yanlu

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

The Jumps in the Hard are not exaggerated anymore, They are coherent now, the diff. itself looks much better now
Now, I have problems with the Normal diff. Actually is pretty hard to be a Normal diff. because you used a lot of constant 1/2 patterns (especially in the Kiai section) and the BPM is not that low to use this kind of things. If you can reduce some of them, feel free to call me back for a recheck (Again)
thank you like this Hard now ;3

but..sorry I don't want to change it in Normal ;_; I think it's really fine with these 1/2 note~!OAO
I want to make this diff a bit challenging as Normal diff (especially it's none spin diff =w=;)and Star Difficulty 4.05,so it should be fine imo~
thanks, anyway :3!
mancuso_JM_
If I see your point, it makes sense. Sincerely, I don't have anything against your map.
So, have my Bubble!!
Good Luck with the Rank, yanlu ;)
Topic Starter
yanlu
Thank you for bubbled! mancu :)
UnitedWeSin
:O
<3
Melophobia
Popping for the wrong source

[General]
Source should be "Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru soudesuyo?". According to this image which comes from its official.
Every difficulty ends at the weird point; Why don't you fully map this song until the very last of the song?
To be honest the difficulties are named wrongy imo. The Hard diff is more like an Insane and Normal is Hard. So I'd suggest renaming them; Easy => Normal, Normal => Hard, Hard => Insane.

[Hard]
AR should be 7. This difficulty is Hard and BPM is quite low. And any pattern in this difficulty doesn't require that rate. I'm sure it's too fast now.

00:02:357 (5) - Once you listen to the bass-drum in the music, you'll notice that 00:02:357 - have the same sound as 00:02:717 - and 00:03:077 - so I think it's better to add a whistle to both the repeat and the end of this slider.
00:07:157 (1) - How about rotating this slider by 20 degree or so? Looks a lot better to my eyes.
00:39:317 (1,2,3) - Weird spacing usage. Can you make them equal?
00:46:997 (5,6,1) - ^ or you can make them symmentrical.
01:03:317 (2,3,4) - This inconstant spacing is unreadable considering the level of this difficulty.
01:09:917 - Remove this finish. It's perfectly unnecessary and doesn't sound good at all.

[Normal]
This difficulty flows weirdly because of the huge spacing. If you want spacings to look larger then you should have set the SV higher. Suggesting a change simply means remapping the whole difficulty so I don't this time but keep it in mind in the future.
00:41:717 (4) - This rhythm fits better with both the vocal and instruments

[Easy]
00:10:997 (2,3,4,5) -
00:18:677 (2,3,4,5) -
00:26:357 (2,3,4,5) - Add some hitsounds here like what you did on the other difficulties?

That's all for now. Apart from issues I mentioned all difficulties are nicely made and you did a good job here. Call me back for a recheck.
Topic Starter
yanlu

Melophobia wrote:

Popping for the wrong source

[General]
Source should be "Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru soudesuyo?". According to this image which comes from its official. :arrow: ohh okay~ fixed >_<;
Every difficulty ends at the weird point; Why don't you fully map this song until the very last of the song? :arrow: I like it~and I don't think it's weird...people can choose to watch Izayoi's breakdance till end or not :P
To be honest the difficulties are named wrongy imo. The Hard diff is more like an Insane and Normal is Hard. So I'd suggest renaming them; Easy => Normal, Normal => Hard, Hard => Insane. :arrow: hmm..easy is not like normal im sure >_<; but hard diff is not like Insane more like Hard+ now imo...so no change~

[Hard]
AR should be 7. This difficulty is Hard and BPM is quite low. And any pattern in this difficulty doesn't require that rate. I'm sure it's too fast now. :arrow: some pattern have a bit jumping so i think it's fit with AR8 :P

00:02:357 (5) - Once you listen to the bass-drum in the music, you'll notice that 00:02:357 - have the same sound as 00:02:717 - and 00:03:077 - so I think it's better to add a whistle to both the repeat and the end of this slider. :arrow: okay~add!
00:07:157 (1) - How about rotating this slider by 20 degree or so? Looks a lot better to my eyes. :arrow: lol...wrong imge orz. but fixed~
00:39:317 (1,2,3) - Weird spacing usage. Can you make them equal? :arrow: no~it's good and fit the vocal>. <
00:46:997 (5,6,1) - ^ or you can make them symmentrical. :arrow: okay~
01:03:317 (2,3,4) - This inconstant spacing is unreadable considering the level of this difficulty. :arrow: hmm..i don't think it's unreadable..when people who play and listen the music can premonition it~
01:09:917 - Remove this finish. It's perfectly unnecessary and doesn't sound good at all. :arrow: okay~and change to add whistle just like you said 00:02:357 (5) - :3

[Normal]
This difficulty flows weirdly because of the huge spacing. If you want spacings to look larger then you should have set the SV higher. Suggesting a change simply means remapping the whole difficulty so I don't this time but keep it in mind in the future.
00:41:717 (4) - This rhythm fits better with both the vocal and instruments :arrow: okay!

[Easy]
00:10:997 (2,3,4,5) - :arrow: add
00:18:677 (2,3,4,5) - :arrow: add
00:26:357 (2,3,4,5) - Add some hitsounds here like what you did on the other difficulties? :arrow: add >w<

That's all for now. Apart from issues I mentioned all difficulties are nicely made and you did a good job here. Call me back for a recheck.
Thanks for modding Melow~~!

fixed the Hard diff and update first!
I'll call you back when i fix all diff >w</

update~
Kodora
rank pls >w<
Melophobia
Sorry but because changes are too many for me to rank this directly and we fixed an issue (the wrong source) I only can rebubble for now. ;_; Good luck though!
Strawberry
before rank..

[]

1. the sb code on each .osu files make no sense imo.. why still keep them here rather than remove these paragraphs?

[]
  1. 00:34:997 (1) - i'd like to remove the nc you have set here since it have broken the symmetry of the pattern on looking imo..
  2. 00:44:597 (4) - if i were you, i would parallel the slider with the previous slider (3) as you did at 00:46:037 (3,4) - . it's really much more artistic. (and also make a tiny movement on the following circles like this.(or similar pattern, that's fine~ --> http://puu.sh/2HnMd.jpg
  3. 01:00:677 (1) - how about a blanket here? would be much neater imo~
  4. 01:16:877 (4) - i'd like to set a whistle on that tail since i feel that there should be strong beat on that start point for the syncope.
  5. 01:17:237 (5) - yea also switch the finish to whistle or just set the whistle with the present finish?
  --------------------------------------------------------
call me back once you are set.
Topic Starter
yanlu

Melophobia wrote:

Sorry but because changes are too many for me to rank this directly and we fixed an issue (the wrong source) I only can rebubble for now. ;_; Good luck though!
ookay,thank you again melow~ ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Strawberry wrote:

before rank..

[]

1. the sb code on each .osu files make no sense imo.. why still keep them here rather than remove these paragraphs? :arrow: 加這個是因為video的關西> <;

[]
  1. 00:34:997 (1) - i'd like to remove the nc you have set here since it have broken the symmetry of the pattern on looking imo.. :arrow: nop這樣跟其面就不一致了Dx
  2. 00:44:597 (4) - if i were you, i would parallel the slider with the previous slider (3) as you did at 00:46:037 (3,4) - . it's really much more artistic. (and also make a tiny movement on the following circles like this.(or similar pattern, that's fine~ --> http://puu.sh/2HnMd.jpg :arrow: ok~!
  3. 01:00:677 (1) - how about a blanket here? would be much neater imo~ :arrow: sure~
  4. 01:16:877 (4) - i'd like to set a whistle on that tail since i feel that there should be strong beat on that start point for the syncope. :arrow: add
  5. 01:17:237 (5) - yea also switch the finish to whistle or just set the whistle with the present finish? :arrow: changed to whistle only.
  --------------------------------------------------------
call me back once you are set.
:33 thank you Strawberry~!<3

update!
Strawberry

the picture can might link to another picture.
10nya

grats yanlu! :D
Gloria Guard
Nice Ranked~~~ !!! Gratz
EmPao
恭喜啊!!~
Snowy Dream
看到草莓又在给别人心 哭
Kodora
congratz yanlu! ^w^

lol my request was heard XD
Melan Blue