forum

Well hello everyone!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
superrabidchair
Greetings! My name is Alex andI started playing a few weeks ago and thought it was about time that I quit being a lurker and introduced myself.

I am still getting the hang of game but I have recently learned of the magical "z" and "x" buttons lol which has given me hope once again! :D

feel free to give me tips or advice lol I will never refuse help :oops: oh and if you would ever have a question about me etc go ahead!

cheers!
Kunieda
Welcome to the game, Alex!
theowest
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions, pay a visit to #help or feel free to PM me in-game. If you're every experiencing technical difficulties, check out the tech support forum. If you have a beatmapping related question, ask it in #modhelp or General Questions
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi Alex :3
[Maid] NekoRyo
hello~ alex! welcome to the forum side of OSU!~ may you become a good player soon :)
Kanye West

superrabidchair wrote:

Greetings! My name is Alex andI started playing a few weeks ago and thought it was about time that I quit being a lurker and introduced myself.

I am still getting the hang of game but I have recently learned of the magical "z" and "x" buttons lol which has given me hope once again! :D

feel free to give me tips or advice lol I will never refuse help :oops: oh and if you would ever have a question about me etc go ahead!

cheers!
Yo. Tip: turn off mouse acceleration, become instant pro
Aoriki
Welcome welcome, Alex.
Irisu_old
Hey, welcome, have fun and hope you meet new friends.
TamaraMarie
Welcome to the forums, Alex! :D
Hatate-tan
Hey there and welcome to the osu!forums! :D
-Alice-_old_1
Welcome to the forums~ x3