forum

[resolved] osu! always takes screen resolution from primary monitor [confirmed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akuba
I got an 2. Monitor for some Office and Development Works and it is now my Primary Monitor, but its not for Gaming so i want Play Osu on my Old Monitor thats for Gaming.

But if i Start Osu on the Old Monitor in Fullscreen, Osu changes the Screen Res. from the new Monitor (Primary).

Hope its clear to understand, no idea how to Describe otherwise.

Sorry for bad English,
Greetz, Tokuba
TakuMii
Fullscreen takes the resolution of the primary monitor. If you want the old monitor to be full-screen, make the old monitor your primary.
arleslie
The best work around for this I believe would be to keep Osu! in window mode but make it the resolution as your old monitor.
peppy
I would love to fix this, but don't have an external monitor connceted currently. Let's put this on the low priority list and I'll look at it when I retrieve a second monitor again.
RBRat3
Im having a hard time understanding what the problem is, Are we primary swapping or running dualies? If it is dual then osu! retains the fullscreen res setting and the last monitor it was residing on so you can just set it for the said monitor and it should continue to launch the same way (GL seems to have issues with this).
Marcin
I'm thinking it's fixed since last updates after my thread (oh god duplicate).
It works fine for me, osu! runs on resolution of selected monitor.

Anyone having external monitors?
Edit: I'll resolve topic, in case anyone else (expect me) can unconfirm it, simply drop PM / bump thread. (Since I see no-one is using dual monitor setup expect me x_x)