forum

where can i get the mp3s for the mp3 editor thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aNoob543
When you go into editor mode it says something like "drag mp3 file(s) here" where can I get these mp3 music files?
- Marco -
You can search on google for "Artist - Song mp3" and download mp3s or you can use pretimed Featured Artists songs
Zelzatter Zero
not to be rude but the level of ignorance contains in this post is insane. Downloading .mp3 files is really that hard?
Topic Starter
aNoob543

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

not to be rude but the level of ignorance contains in this post is insane. Downloading .mp3 files is really that hard?
just dont know where to download them
i dont like just hopping on random websites and clicking stuff
Zelzatter Zero

aNoob543 wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Soundcloud, Bandcamp, YouTube, Spotify, all of that stuff?

tho people are object to ripping files from YouTube. The rest are fine.
Topic Starter
aNoob543

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

aNoob543 wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Soundcloud, Bandcamp, YouTube, Spotify, all of that stuff?

tho people are object to ripping files from YouTube. The rest are fine.
ok i just went to this https://mp3anime.tk/songs/162-Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Opening-1-Feuerroter-Pfeil-und-Bogen
Yukanna
you can search for the mp3 of it, or you can use a pretimed one from a featured artist.
JakeBlade2017
My method is, first go to YouTube and search for the song you want to get, after you have selected it, just copy the url of the song and on the next page (https://www.y2mate.com/en30/youtube-mp3) you paste it, download the song and you're done :3

Hehehe sorry for the grammar i used a traductor TwT
Jelljel
pls don't use any yt to mp3 converter unless absolutely the only option availible (which is a very verry veeerrryyy small chance for basically any properly released song).

the quality from yt rips is worse than let's say a proper mp3, even if the site 'claims' to be 320 kb/s, since yt max bitrate is like 128 kb/s iirc anyway.