forum

Unknown Ranked "A" Maps [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OngakuTurtle
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

My profile claims that I have 3 A's, where as in game, when I click the "Show Rank A" maps, only one map appears. I'm quite sure I have not deleted any maps. I was wondering if this is a glitch? Or if there is any way of me finding out which maps appear to be hidden which are in fact, ranked "A".

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this but I've asked around and people have claimed it to be quite odd.

Thanks in advance!
MillhioreF
If you're sure you've never deleted a map ever, there are two likely possibilities:

1. You played a map that was later unranked. Your A count should fix itself eventually if this is the case.
2. You got an A rank on a map, then later got an S rank that didn't beat the A. This should fix itself if you find the map and select it.

Neither is very promising though, sorry! It helps if you haven't played too many maps.
Kuroneko-sHerald
I have +2 SS, +3 S, +4 A on my profile.

Lucky \o/

Btw, if you formatted your PC recently without saving the database, probably there is some map that isn't updated and doesn't show the other two A.
Topic Starter
OngakuTurtle
Ah okay! You've both been very helpful, i'll take these into account and try and solve the issue. (:
Topic Starter
OngakuTurtle
Manage to find out the problem!

Unusually some maps had a high score of rank "A" but registered and saved as "B" for some odd reason. Down to one "A" and i'll be conducting an extensive search for this hidden A. (:

Thanks for the help. I believe the problem has been resolved.