forum

Unranked / do not save score mod [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
loldcraft
Mod pls delete thread
my bad for not searching properly, delete if not neede. sry.

I hope this isn't already requested, but i have searched and saw no threads about it

Basically what my suggestion is that there is a mod that basically when enables, makes the round "invalid" ( the score is neither saved to your local scoreboard nor submitted ) and when clicked and dragged becomes local-only save.

use: it is especially common that when you have friends who want to play osu, but you dont want it to affect your saved score ( i want my saved score to be my personal best, not someone else's personal best and also when i play insane song for fun i dont want it to drag down my overall percentage score. my solution is to normally log out, but with that i normally dont log back in ( explaning my very low playtime even though i play alot ). Last time, there was spun out mod to make it unranked, but now the score still gets saved and i have to play relax mode for it to be unranked or escape at the end.

Also, please leave the healthbar instead of replacing it with the work "UNRANKED"

Thanks alot.
Soaprman
It's been requested plenty... you just didn't search for it right. I think it's usually called "practice mode" or something. It tends to get shot down pretty quickly.

Just log out when you have friends over. You should be in the habit of doing that for anything, not just osu!.

also when i play insane song for fun i dont want it to drag down my overall percentage score
Stats don't matter, and they're especially meaningless if you're purposely not ranking to avoid bringing them down. Just play, dude!
Winshley
deadbeat
practice mods seem to get requested often ._.
theowest
Play offline or test the map in the editor.