forum

[Taiko 2v2] Beginners Global Taiko Showdown

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Welcome to the 9th tournament of the Global Taiko Showdown tournament series : the Beginners Global Taiko Showdown 2020, hosted by the GTS Team.

Following the absolute amazing tournament that was the Advanced Global Taiko Showdown, we are now heading in our 9th tournament, with the first edition of the Beginners Global Taiko Showdown, our 2v2 country-based tournament for beginner players, this time for ranks 8k to infinity.

Head down to our website, and register to this tournament! All the information regarding the procedures and schedule can be found there.

1st place: osu! profile badge (to be confirmed), $16 or six months of supporter per player

Cash prizes are all provided by the osu! Supporters United group. They can increase, depending on the amount of Twitch subscriptions and donations we get. That is not sure however, as Twitch earnings are used for various expenses for GTS as a whole. You can also directly donate money to the cashprize by contacting any of the hosts members. Cash prizes may be updated during the tournament.
ETHN
a
Irone OSU
b
Senko-san
:thinking:
DeletedUser_3285139
finally

tournament that i can play =w=

wait....

aw i can't register :( (1.5k rank difference aaaaa)
Gamelan4
A
My Angel Subaru
Time to game for my country.
jakk
a
Sirek
Hype

yuki_momoiro722
Hype!
PollyDoggo
Goodluck for those who joined!!
crx fh 7
Any German?
mihinho
nice!! good luck for those who are going to participate!
Ougi Formula
hope we won't lose on this one aswell
ThinkCircuit
I'm crying
kdj8381
#8000~ ? cool