forum

osu!mapping how to disable song title on start of beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NanyLP_YT
Hi, I have problem - at beatmap start is song title with song artist and I can´t disable it. I want to do it ´cause I have already my custom title here. You can find it in my beatmap: beatmapsets/1292952#osu/2683168
I´ll be happy for some advices about my beatmap - what I can make better. Thanks for help
Zelzatter Zero
You can't.

Also there are lots of problem here:

1. The BPM and offset are incorrect. They should be 111BPM with the offset of 2158 or similar.
  2. Because of that, the objects are now really unsynced. Suggest taking more time timing things first before even considering next steps.
  3. Storyboard is uninteresting since it's just a Zero Two art showcase. It doesn't support anything to the song or the map (being the lyric video, for example). Doesn't mean it should not be simple, but making a storyboard that contributes almost nothing seems uneccesary.
  4. Never use 1/12 snap unless the song forces you to. 1/4 is considered ok in most cases.
  5. Never use those spinners unless you want to represent the actual long-held or ambient sound, or to increase the intensity. Using them like that makes uneccesary momentum to players when the map isn't that hard to begin with.
  6. Try to split NC (New Combo) every downbeat (1st beast every 4 in 4/4 signature) to represent strong sounds. They really help with HP drain and players' indication.
That's all I can think of for you. Good luck mapping!