Looking for a song bpm analyzer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FLint[FX]
can't seem to find bpm analyzer that is accurate pls help :3
Nuuskamuikkunen
Have you tied mixmeister?

Only works if the song has a stable bpm tho, and it has an error margin.
Topic Starter
FLint[FX]
doesn't have enough money to buy mixmeister tho :<
Matthewwwwww
I don't personally know any analyzers but this thread might be of use to you :P
qwt
WatchMeSuffer
The human ear works really well...

(OK just going to edit this to add that I was definitely joking a bit. Sometimes the human ear is not accurate enough to account for music made with computers where the tempo is a result of abstracted systems upon systems and such or just really obfuscated artistic or structural intentions. Beyond that live performances can be genuinely challenging due to:

1.) Live tempo is almost never good-- especially when the band or group is entirely accoustic.

2.) Sometimes the recording can honestly just be fucked up and the speed is off.)

Honestly I don't think there is an analyzer that is perfect, because the program would have to be complex enough to understand what is a rhythmic beat (or representation of the time) and what is just noise.
This is why I suggest just listening, because, yes, sometimes the tempo is really precise, but in cases where a machine can't actually help you, a well trained ear can competently approximate the tempo AT least, and OSU! fortunately allows you to adjust the position of circles minutely to account for micro rhythms.
Adinda
Mm yea finding bpm is easy i think ,just click and try to match to the beat of song ,if you get the number then try manually adjusted (if still inaccurate)