forum

is there any app that can scan your music library and list all songs that have beatmaps available

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nikishev
so like if i have bob - epic song.mp3, and there is a beatmap in osu beatmaps listings for bob - epic song, it will say say that bob - epic song beatmap is available.
Or at least if i have artist named bob and there are beatmaps for artist named bob it will say that.
Aetherian
I don't know if there's a program that can list all songs that have beatmaps available but you can use osu's beatmap searching site: beatmapsets?q=bob for that. Just write artist's name whose songs you're looking for into search bar and it shows if there are any maps made by the artist.
Topic Starter
nikishev

Aetherian wrote:

I don't know if there's a program that can list all songs that have beatmaps available but you can use osu's beatmap searching site: beatmapsets?q=bob for that. Just write artist's name whose songs you're looking for into search bar and it shows if there are any maps made by the artist.
so the problem is I have a huge music library and 99.9% of artists are not available in osu beatmaps, but sometimes I find out that an artist I thought is unknown actually has many beatmaps for his tracks, but I can't just search all my artists because it will take ages