forum

[resolved] Forcing Proportions on Huion WH1409 V2 Graphics Tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AshClown
Problem details:

I want to change the active area of my Huion WH1409 V2 tablet without changing the proportions of my screen (1920x1080). The drivers for it allow me to make it smaller, but I inevitably mess up the proportions when manually minimizing it. If I click on "screen ratio" after minimizing it, proportions are forced but it returns it to the full work area of the tablet. I would really appreciate your help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/iWutHV3

osu! version: Stable 20201017.3 (latest)
Death
Pick a number greater than 1 to divide the Right and Down values by and set the numbers directly. For example, if you choose 1.5, you'd set Right to 0.666 (1 / 1.5 = 0.666) and Down to 0.633 (0.95 / 1.5 = 0.633).

That should maintain the same ratio your area is currently set to. It is possible for you to move your area around manually and then change the numbers slightly to make sure you have the correct ratio, but it's kind of annoying.
Topic Starter
AshClown

Death wrote:

Pick a number greater than 1 to divide the Right and Down values by and set the numbers directly. For example, if you choose 1.5, you'd set Right to 0.666 (1 / 1.5 = 0.666) and Down to 0.633 (0.95 / 1.5 = 0.633).

That should maintain the same ratio your area is currently set to. It is possible for you to move your area around manually and then change the numbers slightly to make sure you have the correct ratio, but it's kind of annoying.
That works perfect! Thank you!