forum

lines between notes mania 6k, 7k, 8k, and 9k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Son Goku
I've been trying to find a fix for this but im not sure if its either my skin.ini or if its got to do with the files inside the skin, this wasnt happening until just a while ago and i cant find a fix for it, it looks like this, and as i mentioned in the title it happens only in the 6k mode and above. Is there anyway to make those lines invisible? I've looked everywhere but im not sure what to change or what to add.
Matt2e2
think the issue you're having is that you dont have the last three values in ColumnLineWidth,
which set the width of the lines in between the last 2 columns and the one next to the last column

for all key modes you need to account for extra lines like this (you write as many zeros as keys + 1)

Topic Starter
Son Goku

Matt2e2 wrote:

think the issue you're having is that you dont have the last three values in ColumnLineWidth,
which set the width of the lines in between the last 2 columns and the one next to the last column

for all key modes you need to account for extra lines like this (you write as many zeros as keys + 1)

I did have those values there already, but the lines are still there (im not sure if i had to add an extra ",0" after the 7th one, but i tried that and it didnt work either)

Is there anything else i can do?

edit: nevermind, i just realized i was editing another skin.ini file ^^' its fixed now, thanks for the help!